Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the lash perfect ultimate 2, but it's quite pungent and expensive. Flirties Expert and ultra are good too, but I'm using Sky + glue at the moment and I find that has a quicker drying time.

If you would like samples of Flirties glues, sensitive, expert strength and ultra please contact me I will get some sent out to you, x

If you would like samples of Flirties glues, sensitive, expert strength and ultra please contact me I will get some sent out to you, x

I actually went on to flirties site last night and ordered the sales, so I'll give them a try! I've read that their glue is very sting and some people have had reactions to it! I wonder should I patch test all my clients again with this glue?

I actually went on to flirties site last night and ordered the sales, so I'll give them a try! I've read that their glue is very sting and some people have had reactions to it! I wonder should I patch test all my clients again with this glue?

Ive never had clients with reactions from it however of course you need to patch test clients with any new glue x

I've not had any clients react either. The flirties glue is definitely milder than the Lash perfect fumes wise.

Hi, I can't believe you have managed to stay with Pro5 for so long! I qualified with Nouveau last July and pretty much stopped using it and went on to something quicker as soon as possible! I found it so slow...I have tried many adhesives but my favourite is Candylash by Sugarlash. Cures in 2 secs and can get 5 plus weeks retention out of it. I LOVE their lashes too :)

A set of classic lashes I did using L curls 0.15 9mm to 13mm, and ellipse flat lashes 0.15 on the inners and outers to blend the harsh bend of the L's.

Attachments

• Tasha1.jpg
    Tasha1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 269
A set of classic lashes I did using L curls 0.15 9mm to 13mm, and ellipse flat lashes 0.15 on the inners and outers to blend the harsh bend of the L's.

Where do you get your ellipse lashes from josafeen?

This was nearly 5 weeks after application using Flirties ultra before cleaning and infil. The retention is fab

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424702123.578711.jpg

Where do you get your ellipse lashes from josafeen?

I purchased them from the iLash store and bought their C curl mixed tray first, just to see if I liked them and if my clients liked them. They have been a massive hit with those of my clients who like the more glamourous, KK look (!!) and it can be achieved with these without overloading the NL. I have since bought single trays 8mm to 13mm from them. They are a little shinier than the normal lashes we are used to but I think that's just because they are flatter rather than round...xx

Ah thanks, I'll have a look x

I trained with eyelash emporium, I feel they are the best quality products, best training and aftercare if you have any questions they're more than happy to help after your training and they also have the highest number of CPD points accredited by the guild of beauty therapists. Xx

Wow, can't believe the amount of lashes left there after 5weeks.. That's amazing!! I ordered their sample pack as well as their primer, hopefully it will come tomorrow as I have a good few apps this week!!

Has anyone tried Eyelash Addict glue?? I did before Christmas, again a sample pack, I found this glue amazing, great retention for clients too!! It's just soooo expensive with a bottle costing £70 by the time you get it posted from Canada!!

How do You's use the flirting primer on clients? I have only ever used the protein pads!!

Thanks for all replies xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1424730845207.jpg
    1424730845207.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 233
Mostly 4D 0.07 Russian Volume lashes lengths 8-11

Attachments

• sarah volume lashes with logo.jpg
    sarah volume lashes with logo.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 207
Wow, can't believe the amount of lashes left there after 5weeks.. That's amazing!! I ordered their sample pack as well as their primer, hopefully it will come tomorrow as I have a good few apps this week!!

Has anyone tried Eyelash Addict glue?? I did before Christmas, again a sample pack, I found this glue amazing, great retention for clients too!! It's just soooo expensive with a bottle costing £70 by the time you get it posted from Canada!!

How do You's use the flirting primer on clients? I have only ever used the protein pads!!

Thanks for all replies xx

Use two micro brushes and brush over the lashes x

I've just recently qualified in semi permanent individual lashes and absolutely loving this thread. So many talented artists. I heart you all. :)

I sometimes put saline solution into a clients eyes after I gave applied the lashes if they are a bit red to ensure they are clean.... Does anyone else do this? I never heard of a nanomister on my course, does it make a big difference to longevity of lashes? X

Sorry for all the questions!! Lol

I've been told that my treatment room needs to be at approx 50% for adhesive to work properly!! How do you all get room humidity temp to 50%? I would say my room humidity is 0% all the time lol

Billybob, I recommend getting a hygrometer, this will tell you what humidity % your room is at. If it's too low then you need a humidifier and if it's too high then a dehumidifier. You can buy these easily online :)

Latest posts

Back