Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres some pics of my weekend lashes ♥

there looks rather alot of glue there :Scared: please dont use as much. be careful they need removing after 2 week max!

m8eyMwC.jpg

what do we reckon to there 1;1 lashes 0.20mm ? took 1hr 45mins every lash covered and separated?:rolleyes:

C curl, 0.18 and 0.20, length 8, 9 and 10.

Any advice appreciated I use all eyelash emporium products.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426634358.379349.jpg

Ooh just seen these. They look nice. I have been researching flat lashes. Would you recommend ?

Hiya I love cashmere lashes from eBay :)

m8eyMwC.jpg

what do we reckon to there 1;1 lashes 0.20mm ? took 1hr 45mins every lash covered and separated?:rolleyes:

Are these your lashes

Constructive criticism here / these are not good

Far too heavy, far too long - and will damage those poor natural lashes under neath and will probably be very uncomfortable for your client

We rarely use more than 0.15 these days and a max of 12mm on strong nl as lashes just can't support

In the odd occasion the client can support ,18-0.20 but only on very strong

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426719044.149621.jpg

0.07 in L curl 4d on my client who had been wearing naught clusters / lots of damage

Now her lashes can repair whilst looking full :)

If you would like samples of Flirties glues, sensitive, expert strength and ultra please contact me I will get some sent out to you, x

Hi would i be able to get some of those flirties samples please really interested in trying this lash adhesive x

What are flat based lashes?? I've never heard of them? Thanks x

View attachment 83632

0.07 in L curl 4d on my client who had been wearing naught clusters / lots of damage

Now her lashes can repair whilst looking full :)

Wow that's really good to see. I have heard of the L lashes though not seen any on as a full set before. You can really see the (non) curl in them :)

C curl 0.18 full set xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426797744.136566.jpg

Hi what eye hygiene advise does everyone give to there clients to avoid infections with lashes? Just wondered as I'm new to lashes thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just had my volume lash training and was interested to know what peoples favourite tweezers are and also peoples opinions on the glamcor light.
Is anyone using anything different to the Glamcor or is that my only option ?
TIA :)

Sorry... They're on flirties website however the mixed tray was out of stock. They have a flat base which then gives a larger surface area to hold the glue to attach to the natural lash. The weight of them is still light in 0.15 however give a more thicker look due to the flat bases. Look them up on flirties called ellipse lashes or on ebay called cashmere lashes. Hope this helps

Hi, I've had a girl get her lashes done with me quote often, I did them a month ago and she came back for a top up / days ago, she's after ringing saying her eyes are a bit swollen and she needs them off, she says they have been very itchy since she got them topped up... Why would this happen?

Latest posts

Back