Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 84040
This is my 4th set of lashes
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I used c curl in 10mm and 14mm - she had really long natural lashes so I could use the longest I had!

I'm just starting out in lashes again so my boss has been critiquing my work! From what I've learnt it looks like there may be a bit too much glue on making the bases stick a bit. You need to keep combing through the lashes all the time too. Also, you've got to make sure each lash is straight and facing upwards before moving on to the next. Hope that helps! 😊

Thank you! The hardest thing I've been finding is not letting the lashes get stuck together I'm getting better!

Does anyone have any advice for making sure the lashes all go on straight? That's another one I'm struggling with - I know with practise but if there's anything else I can try

Thanks x

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm trying to find an eyelash Geek in Guildford as my bezzie mate would like to start having hers done regularly - so I wanted to buy her some vouchers towards this for her bday.

Any eyelash geeks on here in the Guildford area?

Thanks

Tabby

View attachment 84287

This is one of my sets of lashes c-curl
Going from 14 to 10

Any constructive criticism would be much appreciated.
Thanks👀❤️

View attachment 84307
C curl in 10 and 12

Any advice for getting lashes to go on straighter? Thanks 😊

Your body alignment is everything to get lashes aligned straight and the tilt of your wrist making the base of the lash adhere is the most important

Hi everyone, I'm looking to do a course in lash extensions and have heard the mink lash extensions are really good. Has anyone done the training with the British Beauty Academy? Are they good?

Hi everyone, I'm looking to do a course in lash extensions and have heard the mink lash extensions are really good. Has anyone done the training with the British Beauty Academy? Are they good?

Hi hunny

Have a search for Flirties training there are trainers near to you x

This is a mixed set of Russian volume lashes
I used Flirties silk lashes in 0.10 10,11,12mm to create frame, I then filled with Flirties silk 0.07 in the same lengths to create fullness and then I placed some 0.15 ombré lashes throughout in purple and blue to add a hint of colour.

Flirties.co.uk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 204
image.jpg
Hi all, first set using a faster adhesive as the I couldn't lash with the slower one at all! Also first time using c curl and first time using .15's these are 8 and 10! Any constructive criticism appreciated!
image.jpg

image.jpg
Hi All,

I'm trying to find an eyelash Geek in Guildford as my bezzie mate would like to start having hers done regularly - so I wanted to buy her some vouchers towards this for her bday.

Any eyelash geeks on here in the Guildford area?

Thanks

Tabby
Hi Tabby
I'm in the Guildford area and provide classic and volume lash extensions.

Hi geeks, just wondering has anyone tried the Ultra bond pro x5 adhesive from Nouveau Lash? I used to use pro5 and wasn't happy with it, but the girl I get mine done with uses this glue and mine last forever!!

Hi geeks
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm a beauty therapist who moved to leeds last year.
Since moving I haven't had my lashes done can anyone recommend someone who does Russian volume lashes here?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi geeks
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm a beauty therapist who moved to leeds last year.
Since moving I haven't had my lashes done can anyone recommend someone who does Russian volume lashes here?
Thanks
Hi, I'm based about 45 minutes from Leeds just past York if that helps and provide Russian volume lashes [emoji4]
Karen x (Eyelashesbykaren)

Latest posts

Back