Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5cfbff0e-73bc-242e.jpg
5cfbff0e-73d0-5bc0.jpg
5cfbff0e-73e1-0bd8.jpg

Here are the pics of one of my regulars.1st - she came to me with badly done lashes by a different therapist, we did a removal, then new set.

2nd pic is her 4th infill with c .2 12-10 size lashes.

3rd pic ive made up to make comparison - it is the before & after (before of a few appointments back and after at her ladt apointment).

This just goes to show that extensions do not damage lashes as the natural ones are so much healthier and longer now :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I have to say all these laShes as lovely, never had it done but defiantly considering it now!

Here are the pics of one of my regulars.1st - she came to me with badly done lashes, we did a removal, then new set.
2nd pic is her 4th infill with c .2 12-10 size lashes.
3rd pic ive made up to make compatison - the before & after.
This just goes to show that extensions do not damage lashes as their natural ones are so much healthier and longer now :)

I am feeling deflated after my training , i knew it was going to be hard but not imposible!

But looking at your lashes is giving me inspiration and hope. My lashes on my sister were awfull in comparison but luckily not as bad as the photo you show! It took me and 2 hours and 15 minutes but they need filling out a bit more. i accidently plucked a lash out as well. I accidently stuck to together and was gently trying to seperate and she flinched and as a result i ended up with a lash on my tweezer :(

I am going to practice, practice and practice as much as I can but I know ill run out of people to lash!

One of my therpaist picked it up amazingly well on our trainign, she is a natural.

x

I am feeling deflated after my training , i knew it was going to be hard but not imposible!

But looking at your lashes is giving me inspiration and hope. My lashes on my sister were awfull in comparison but luckily not as bad as the photo you show! It took me and 2 hours and 15 minutes but they need filling out a bit more. i accidently plucked a lash out as well. I accidently stuck to together and was gently trying to seperate and she flinched and as a result i ended up with a lash on my tweezer :(

I am going to practice, practice and practice as much as I can but I know ill run out of people to lash!

One of my therpaist picked it up amazingly well on our trainign, she is a natural.

x

2h 15 min is actually very good! My first sets were taking me over 3.5-4 hours :) im finally down to 1 h 20 min or so :) it just takes practice.

I did my first 6 sets free, then just went ahead and charged "special offer" prices for a month or so :)

It could be that you didnt pluck the lash though (although these things happen and i wouldnt worry, just take it as lesson learned). It could be that that lash needed to come out and by pulling it you just removed it from its position, thats all :)

Perfection (if that is even possible) comes with practice! I could, if you want me to, upload a pic of lashes i did when i had just started (and they took me 4 hours to do) and the recent set (that took me 1.5 h) on the same person just to compare the difference and boost your confidence a bit :)

Jurate xx

This is my first time uploading anything here I have been doing lashes for about 3-4 months now I'm loving it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344519451.712843.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344519451.712843.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 400
I managed to upload pictures yeh...Here is my 2 nd set iv ever done using b curls 13 11 9 .20 I liked these ;-)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344533256.900620.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344533256.900620.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 396
Got mine done today-Laura is fab!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344533425.200726.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344533425.200726.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 345
Here is a half set, an express set, a set using 0.15 and a set using 0.20

Angelina 221 - Can i ask what lashes you used in the last photo? they look lovely and full and kind of fluffy? lol Different than the usual lash xx

Any one use Y. Lashes to fill in lashes and make them fuller are they better than 2 x 0.10 mm on 1 natural lash and easier to do?
;)

I find y lashes OK. But they tend to split when they come out of the tray. They can also look a tad unnatural IMO

Anyone near me do the eyelash extensions think I want a 12% in a J curl for my wedding in 18 days

No idea what type of lashes are used for this effect but need to book in somewhere ASAP

I live in Fareham, Hampshire sorry that would help wouldn't it lol

There is a lady in whiteley, hampshire who does A h Francis lashes. Google her salon 25, she's lovely
X

5cfbff0b-cfb8-49a5.jpg

Got to play around with some colour! A subtle purple flick... all c curl, .2 & 13-9

5cfbff0b-d00a-ef0e.jpg

And yet another natural set tonight... b curl .2 11-7

Bliss your lashes are simply stunning.

Can I ask what lash system you use?

Just wanted to ask a quick question on SP lashes... my colleague said to me that she advises her clients to have a "break" from the lashes every couple of infills and I had never thought of this before, is she right?
I think ive just always thought that as long as the lashes are put on properly and not clumpy with too much glue they're fine to keep infilling..?

Just wanted to ask a quick question on SP lashes... my colleague said to me that she advises her clients to have a "break" from the lashes every couple of infills and I had never thought of this before, is she right?
I think ive just always thought that as long as the lashes are put on properly and not clumpy with too much glue they're fine to keep infilling..?

I always advise a break but after approx 6 months.
Hth x

Bliss your lashes are simply stunning.

Can I ask what lash system you use?

Ahhh thank you very much :):)

I use lash by Francesca lashes, eyelash emporium glue and Lashbase for essentials like pads etc :)

I was told there is no point in a break. My tutor herself has worn extensions for 9 years without a break and hasnt had a problem. As long as the procedure is done correctly you shouldnt have a problem

Eeeek here goes with my first full set for a case study 3.5 hours b curl 0.20mm 8, 10 and 12mm - please be nice to me.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345069839.377689.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345069839.377689.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 549

Latest posts

Back