Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love love love it! ♥♥♥

Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382103095.603635.jpg Before and After using Eyelash Emporium

Sammy - here are the lashes I was talking about. Still lots of room for improvement ;-)

Attachments

• Megan Xtreme closed eye.jpg
    Megan Xtreme closed eye.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Megan xtreme 1.jpg
    Megan xtreme 1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 310
These look really good :) xxx

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw thanks Sammy!! Got a way to go before they are up to the standard of some of the others on here!! My first set though using this technique, so with a bit of work I should get there :) xx

I'm very jealous. I'm still practising getting them straight. Who did you train with? Xtreme eyelashes?

I'm very jealous. I'm still practising getting them straight. Who did you train with? Xtreme eyelashes?

Hi yes Xtreme Lashes and they're amazeballs!! lol. But this was my first full set after their training, so it does need a lot of work. I had been doing lashes for about 2 months before this, but had only done some more basic training. Have to go back in January to 'certify' - got to complete 50 sets before then and then complete 2 further days of training before sitting a timed exam!! Crazy but they take it really seriously which is how it should be....

LieLash, if my lashes every look as good as yours one day I will be a very happy lady :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382133994.862596.jpg

I've been doing lashes since feb here and there. I did this set today- should have taken a picture of both eyes.
I still feel unsure of what I'm doing in terms of getting placement right.
I find the inner and outer corners hard to do and for them not to stick out like a sore thumb like these do.
Anyway tips on how I can tackle these areas better?
I'm embarrassed putting this pic on because all the others are 5 star and mine is a minor 2star. Lol

I wish there was another lasher who lived close by that I could troubleshoot with. Sometimes A person needs to be shown.
My training was basic. Can't afford to go on another course.

Experienced lashes pls your input would be greatly appreciated.

Lie lash, where are you based I would love to come a watch how you do your lashes!

Hi ladies
Thank you very much x
I'm based in Canterbury, Kent - I'm pretty much self taught and have learnt loads from this site / it's all just trial and error, trying new techniques and seeing what works for you xx

View attachment 45681

I've been doing lashes since feb here and there. I did this set today- should have taken a picture of both eyes.
I still feel unsure of what I'm doing in terms of getting placement right.
I find the inner and outer corners hard to do and for them not to stick out like a sore thumb like these do.
Anyway tips on how I can tackle these areas better?
I'm embarrassed putting this pic on because all the others are 5 star and mine is a minor 2star. Lol

I wish there was another lasher who lived close by that I could troubleshoot with. Sometimes A person needs to be shown.
My training was basic. Can't afford to go on another course.

Experienced lashes pls your input would be greatly appreciated.

If you have only been lashing since feb then you should be very pleased with this set. Your lashes look uniformed and glue use is pretty good.

With inner corners do not feel the need to lash every lash / I usually only select a few as most inner lashes arnt suitable - so just make sure the ones u lash are evenly spaced. And use a finer lash like a 0.15 or 0.10.

Again with outer lashes you don't have to lash each one. Most peoples last outer lashes are very fine, short or point down so we don't want to be lashing these. If they are suitable to be lashed then select a shorter or finer lash for them.

I don't think you have anything to worry about looking at your work.

LieLash,
If you ever considered showing your lashing technique and tips one day for 2-4hours, I would love to come even if you charged. I'm sure other new lashers would come too.

During my training day, nothing was covered on techniques except 1-2 mm from eyelid, thin line if glue, brush on the eyelash and put straight on top of the eyelash.

If you have only been lashing since feb then you should be very pleased with this set. Your lashes look uniformed and glue use is pretty good.

With inner corners do not feel the need to lash every lash / I usually only select a few as most inner lashes arnt suitable - so just make sure the ones u lash are evenly spaced. And use a finer lash like a 0.15 or 0.10.

Again with outer lashes you don't have to lash each one. Most peoples last outer lashes are very fine, short or point down so we don't want to be lashing these. If they are suitable to be lashed then select a shorter or finer lash for them.

I don't think you have anything to worry about looking at your work.

Thank you LieLash. I will do that from now. I appreciate your advice. Your work is gooooooooood!!!!!

LieLash,
If you ever considered showing your lashing technique and tips one day for 2-4hours, I would love to come even if you charged. I'm sure other new lashers would come too.

During my training day, nothing was covered on techniques except 1-2 mm from eyelid, thin line if glue, brush on the eyelash and put straight on top of the eyelash.

I would love to do this - I'm very passionate about lashing and making sure that this industry is not negatively affected by poor work out there but I also appreciate that a lot of training is either very poor or very expensive for most people.
I am obviously not an accredited trainer but always willing to share my proven methods and tips to help others in the industry.
If any body else on here would be interested then please let me know and we can look to sort a day of it xx

I would love to do this - I'm very passionate about lashing and making sure that this industry is not negatively affected by poor work out there but I also appreciate that a lot of training is either very poor or very expensive for most people.
I am obviously not an accredited trainer but always willing to share my proven methods and tips to help others in the industry.
If any body else on here would be interested then please let me know and we can look to sort a day of it xx

I would be interested.

I would! Do you do any YouTube videos of lashing?

Latest posts

Back