Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would! Do you do any YouTube videos of lashing?

In the future il be looking to do some YouTube videos.

Would you ladies like to do this day before Xmas of after the new year ?

I can any Thursday or Friday. Ideally as early as possible. I would prefer before xmas but dont mind if its after.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can any Thursday or Friday. Ideally as early as possible. I would prefer before xmas but dont mind if its after.

How about you Charlie and Missy? X

I'm based in West Yorkshire so I'm guessing Kent is a tad bit to far for me! Lol. Gutted.

Id love this but im too far away x :(

You tube videos would be fab x

Lielash YouTube plzzzzzz!!
Im to far from you :( I would have loved to come & watch you work!!

Amazing lashes I don't personally wear them but a set of yours I defo would :)

Lielash YouTube plzzzzzz!!
Im to far from you :( I would have loved to come & watch you work!!

Amazing lashes I don't personally wear them but a set of yours I defo would :)

What would you like from these YouTube videos ladies?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382214561.609556.jpg follow me on Facebook: Eyelash Extensions in Kent
X

What would you like from these YouTube videos ladies?

Maybe some tutorials x
Tips, do's and do not, in your opinion x
As your work is amazing xx
Would love to watch you do a set x

Agree with Delish but also how to glue eyelashes so they are straight and maybe how to bridge a gap. I got someone who for alopecia and missing eyelashes and I'd love to be able to help and do her eyelashes.

It would have to be a Monday for me

Fifth set with no stickies :) still need a lot of work though
Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1382282864366.jpg
    1382282864366.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 358
  • 1382282874716.jpg
    1382282874716.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 339
View attachment 45493this mornings 4d set - happy customer !

LieLash,

I love your lash work! Wondered if you would mind me asking a question.
If 4d, 5d, 6d lashes are a method of picking up more light weight lashes - 007's. Are you taught to pick up the said amount in one go? If I pick 6 x 007's and were to attach them to a natural lash they would sit on the natural lash as a 'Clump' yours look splayed out and feathery? Are you taught to add one at a time? Can you enlighten me please? I am possibly interested into training? Who trained you?
Many thanks :biggrin:

I would love to do this - I'm very passionate about lashing and making sure that this industry is not negatively affected by poor work out there but I also appreciate that a lot of training is either very poor or very expensive for most people.
I am obviously not an accredited trainer but always willing to share my proven methods and tips to help others in the industry.
If any body else on here would be interested then please let me know and we can look to sort a day of it xx
I would love to watch someone else. Being able to pick someone else's brains/pick up tips would be great. I live a little too far also but would be extremely interested if you were to offer guidance/pointers/trouble shooting /4d/5d/6d tips on You Tube. :biggrin:

I'm thinking of trying 0.07 lashes (2 on one natural lash) any advice? Also would you call these 2D?
Also if I done 3 on one lash would that be ok? (And would you do one ontop and one either side?) xx

Sooner the better lol x

View attachment 45706 follow me on Facebook: Eyelash Extensions in Kent
X

I'm thinking of trying 0.07 lashes (2 on one natural lash) any advice? Also would you call these 2D?
Also if I done 3 on one lash (would you do one ontop and one either side?) xx

Hi lielash, I would most definitely interested in learning some techniques. Your lashes are amazing. I live in Ashford so am only down the road from you 😊 xx

Hi ladies I'm just starting out in lashes, trained with Flirties. I'm wanting to build my lash supplies and wondered where to buy mixed trays from 7mm to 12/ 14 mm in .10 & .15g if they exist? Many thanks

Latest posts

Back