Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone??

The client needs to be 6 months past chemotherapy before applying lashes. Due to risk of infection and weaklashes 😪 xx

Need help please
Shall I do it for her ?

Hi there. Making enquires for a friend who has recovered from breast cancer. She has no brows and sparse lashes. Would extensions be suitable ?*

Like someone above said... 6 months minimum from last chemo treatment

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

She had radiotherapy after chemo. That finished last july.*

Can I do now ??

She had radiotherapy after chemo. That finished last july.*

Can I do now ??

If you are in doubt, I would suggest checking with your insurance company. But generally, as we have said, 6 months since last treatment, July is 6 months ago xxx.

This Ofcourse is an average time scale, so we can't say for definate without seeing the client ourselves.

Ultimately, it's your call and if you're worried, to cover yourself, check with your insurance. I would suggest keeping extensions light and shorter to begin with until you are familiar with the strength of her Nat lashes xxxx

If you are in doubt, I would suggest checking with your insurance company. But generally, as we have said, 6 months since last treatment, July is 6 months ago xxx.

This Ofcourse is an average time scale, so we can't say for definate without seeing the client ourselves.

Ultimately, it's your call and if you're worried, to cover yourself, check with your insurance. I would suggest keeping extensions light and shorter to begin with until you are familiar with the strength of her Nat lashes xxxx

Thanks hun
Will ring thm tomm xx

I've had a large number of ladies coming to me after having another local lady doing their Russian lashes. When I go to the appointment they have huge bald spots and I've even had to leave a couple of lady's without even touching them. I've had a look at this said lady's Russian and I'm thinking she might be applying these as express- if you look the photo is in black and white as I think it's because the lady is so fair and you can see her natural lashes underneath. I know you only apply the fan to the base but I'm sure this just isn't a proper application ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423484501.716665.jpg

Hi All.

Just joined the forum.
So I've decided to follow my passion and train to apply lashes.
I'm so obsessed and cannot live without them!
I have been carrying out research on whom to trained with.. I've narrowed it down to Eyelash Emporium, Nouveau Lashes and Flirties - so ladies need your advice here pls. Which of these do you recommend? If there are others I should look into please let me know.

Appreciated
Xx

I love doing lash applications also. Not really sure what the application looks like in the picture. But it is a bit too clumped and gappy. :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Totally loving this set of volume I did for a client recently :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424425848.204731.jpg

Hi these are my first ever set of lashes. I am aware that they are not a full set as my mum was in a bit of a rush. Took me about 1 hour. Any advice please? XxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424540175.587939.jpg

Practice makes perfect. Next time allow 3 hours. To get the lashes flowing in the right direction. Also brush through as you go along. Ensure that you work across both eyes at the same time for balance.
I did 70 case studies before I was happy to market publicly x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I am new to Salon Geek and not really sure how it works :(

I am just wondering what brand of adhesive you all use on lash extensions... I have been doing lashes a few years now and like everyone I try different glues all the time, I stick with one for a few months then I change as I can't find one that I love!!! I trained with nouveau lashes but find there pro5 not that great lasting... I've used noble lash etc but just curious as to what is most popular and long lasting?? Thanks xx

There are two styles of ellipse flat lashes. One is flat from base to tip and the other has a fine tip. They are very light in weight. Its like they took a 0.10 extension and flattened it out to give the look of a 0.15. Most of my applications are double with no thicker than 0.12 diameter. They are too flat to use on every lash so I place 15 to 30 on each eye and then use a regular 0.12 or 0.10 to stack on top to give some fluff to the tip. I also have some .010 flat lashes to use thoes very fine lashes and then stack with a 0.07. Every little bit of definition helps. I have the flat lashes with the fine tip on order.

There are two styles of ellipse flat lashes. One is flat from base to tip and the other has a fine tip. They are very light in weight. Its like they took a 0.10 extension and flattened it out to give the look of a 0.15. Most of my applications are double with no thicker than 0.12 diameter. They are too flat to use on every lash so I place 15 to 30 on each eye and then use a regular 0.12 or 0.10 to stack on top to give some fluff to the tip. I also have some .010 flat lashes to use thoes very fine lashes and then stack with a 0.07. Every little bit of definition helps. I have the flat lashes with the fine tip on order.

Where do you buy your ellipse lashes?

Hi, I am new to Salon Geek and not really sure how it works :(

I am just wondering what brand of adhesive you all use on lash extensions... I have been doing lashes a few years now and like everyone I try different glues all the time, I stick with one for a few months then I change as I can't find one that I love!!! I trained with nouveau lashes but find there pro5 not that great lasting... I've used noble lash etc but just curious as to what is most popular and long lasting?? Thanks xx

Which glues have you tried so far? Do you prefer a fast setting glue or one that allows you to readjust?

No, I like fast setting glues! I trained with Nouveau lashes & used pro5 for a couple yrs but finding lashes not lasting as good as they should. I am using noble lash glue at the minute and am getting mixed reviews from clients with fall outs! I did use lash addicts glue at Christmas which I find to be the best I have tried so far, lashes lasting up to 5/6weeks, it's just a bother taking to order it from USA & then waiting on delivery!

Has anyone tried lash perfect? Again I have read mixed reviews on this, I have also read that flirties is a really good option, which bottle of flirties us mist popular?

Thanks so much xx

Latest posts

Back