Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I am getting good in guessing which lashes are used! I guessed c-curl 0.20 8-12 maybe with a couple of 0.15's for fluffiness look. But that's where the 0.18's are handy!! They're brilliant. Where do you get your lashes from? I know eyelash emporium do 0.18's :) xx

I've been getting my 0.18s from lady lash :) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425802680.347660.jpg

0.18s :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425913849.356525.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425913878.145354.jpg

Russian volume infill from today. I absolutely adore Russian Volume, so passionate about it, on sparse lashes and full lashes always beautiful.

Iv been doing volume now for over a year and have taken classic off my price list. Makes me giggle when I look back on this thread and I laughed at the bazaar thought of volume, I think I thought it was a fad, how wrong was I! More than Happy to admit to being wrong 😜

Www.blinkingorgeoustraining.co.uk

Hi ladies, what thickness of lash do you prefer to get a fuller finish? I know it depends on clients own lashes etc but I struggle sometimes to maker them look thick. I've tried the technique of going in between the longer lashes with shorter ones to add volume but just wondering if you guys have any other ideas?

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426095353.681948.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426095367.096688.jpg

These are my first eyelash extensions

Hi I was just wondering if anybody knew of a semipermanent eyelash remover that doesn't sting the clients eyes on opening ️xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426192858.063403.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426192868.440839.jpg

Flat lashes

What lashes did u use for these? They look gorge!!

Thanks my love. Flat lashes, cashmere lashes from eBay! 0.15 c curl 8-11mm x

Hi I was just wondering if anybody knew of a semipermanent eyelash remover that doesn't sting the clients eyes on opening ️xx

I use eyelash emporium gel remover and love it, haven't had any complaints and have had it used on myself also xx

Hi peeps looking for some advice please. I trained with Lash Perfect 5 years ago and have a massive trade doing lash extensions, but I'm undecided about whether or not to venture into volume training....
Can anyone who's trained give me some opinions about it, is it worth it, is it popular and who is a good company to train with that's reasonably priced?
Thanks in advance x

Good morning beauties!!! This is my third set of lashes Ive ever done. They look very spidery..I used C curl .18 9,11,12,13. Can anyone give me advice as to how to control the lash. I kinda feel like the natural lash controlled me with this one. How do I get the lashes in a uniformed look. I will gladly accept any advice or pointers! Thanks lovlies!

Attachments

• case #3.jpg
    case #3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 348
  • Case#3 after photo.jpg
    Case#3 after photo.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 356
I am just starting to do lash extensions. I have taken a course but I find I am still taking an extremely long time... Any advice these are the last set I did.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 303
Anyone got any advice?
I have had a lady that asks for her lashes to be done within a few days. Three times now and never sets a time. This particular time she asked on Friday can you do my lashes before Wednesday? The only spaces I had available were Saturday evening or Monday evening. First she said Saturday was fine then Saturday lunch time she said sorry I'm out tonight can you do Monday I said yes what time and she still hasn't replied to me, so it's now Monday morning and I sti don't know if she is wanting her lashes done tonight? Anyone else get clients like this?

All the time. If they don't confirm it they don't have an appt!

I think too many think they are the only client on your books!

When last minute they think they can come back to you with a response I say I'm sorry I've already booked someone else in. They take you more seriously after.

Thank you Emily I'm glad I'm not the only one, I'll have to be more strict with my bookings in future :)

I am just starting to do lash extensions. I have taken a course but I find I am still taking an extremely long time... Any advice these are the last set I did.

I'm the same I've done 2 full sets now. Both times it took just over 2 hours to do! I think it's just the more you do and practise the faster you get! Both times it was commented that they could feel me getting faster toward the end so figures crossed it won't take to long to get the times down!!

These are great for a first set, well done! It's all down to practice unfortunately, the more you do the faster you'll get. My first sets took over 2 hours, I can now usually get a full set on within 45/50 mins. A fast drying glue and a good overhead light helps a lot. Good luck x

Does anyone have any views on flat base lashes?

I currently use 0.15 thickness however some usually want the look thicker but can't manage thicker lashes due to their natural lashes. I was thinking of trying these however wanted some feedback on them first.

Does anyone have any views on flat base lashes?

I currently use 0.15 thickness however some usually want the look thicker but can't manage thicker lashes due to their natural lashes. I was thinking of trying these however wanted some feedback on them first.

Have you tried the 0.18 instead? It's thicker but not quite as heavy as the 0.20's I'm trying them out tonight for the first time.
I've not heard of flat base lashes though

Latest posts

Back