Show us your make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any bobbi brown or mac preferences ? I'm having a good shop online any would end up wanting them all lol so anything nice to buy for spring ? X

Ohhh sory + does anyone use the naked 3 pallette at all ? Thanks 😊 x

I use the naked 3 palette a lot for weddings. Some lovely tones especially for fairer skins and red heads :) I use the naked 2 for darker olive skin tones x

I use the naked 3 palette a lot for weddings. Some lovely tones especially for fairer skins and red heads :) I use the naked 2 for darker olive skin tones x

Thanks Charlene :)) the rose gold colours look lovely. I like the naked 2 how it goes from a nice lighter shade one end to darker at the other. It's just not something I have bought, I've been weary with pallettes Incase I don't end up using half lol x

A few on myself, just trying out some darks, find it hard 2 blend, any critique ? LOVE urban decays Blackheart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 171
I bought Naked 3 just before Christmas, and using it more and more. I am pleased that I did buy it. I really like the matte pinky/browns.

A selection of my bridal and photographic make-up work. Sorry it's all come out in different posts! :confused: Not added pics before!

I bought Naked 3 just before Christmas, and using it more and more. I am pleased that I did buy it. I really like the matte pinky/browns.
It is lovely, im just getting used to them all in their own way, the black heart is gawjus over a full lid with a black base :)

Latest few buys :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,015 KB · Views: 158
And I couldn't resist messaging lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 140
Latest few buys :D

Love seeing pics like this ParissD :) I have a lipcote like that, how do you apply it to clients? I haven't used it yet as just wondering about being hygienic, do you put a clean brush in it or just clean the brush it comes with every time? x

Love seeing pics like this ParissD :) I have a lipcote like that, how do you apply it to clients? I haven't used it yet as just wondering about being hygienic, do you put a clean brush in it or just clean the brush it comes with every time? x

Me too ! I was looking for a thread which showed a makeup-set up as i just love seeing everyone's favs, but couldn't find one :( well as its a new buy I've not had chance to use it yet on an actual client, tried it out on my mum though and she couldn't fault it lol (i saw on a thread about lipcote, a pro advised it :)
I was just going to use a clean brush each time (disposable one) but i guess you could just keep cleaning after each use, im just lazy + prefer to buy lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1429619131.212012.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1429619147.301443.jpg

Did this bride at the weekend, any feedback greatly appreciated, still feel very new at this! x

I can't upload my image - says it's too big!
Anyway - is anyone going to the NationalMUA Awards this year - I'm looking to assist anyone for free x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1429701589.280124.jpg

Let's see if this works - latest prom trial x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430732160.972514.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430732170.610684.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430732180.139767.jpg

A makeover I did on my 66 year old mum. It's the first time she's EVER wore foundation, so I was very honoured. I wish I had videoed her reaction, she literally gasped and said 'oh my god!' This is why I love doing makeup on people :) xx

Sorry don't want to sound like a drag, but is there any reason why having dark on the bottom lid so popular ? It seems to be every mua in my local area, it's just so far down, is there a method behind this madness ? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 168

Latest posts

Back