Show us your microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies :) I am hoping to train in micro blading, checkout Leanne Harber , Ultimate brow, find her on FB XX

I'm hoping to train in this after I have my little one. Does anyone know any amazing companies and also who would insure us for this working from home??

I'm hoping to train in this after I have my little one. Does anyone know any amazing companies and also who would insure us for this working from home??

Hi ya ive just booked in with Katerina heard all good about her, and im insuring with holistic, im so excited to add this with my beauty x

http://pmutraining.co.uk/products-page/

Heya a quick question I did a Microblading lady Thursday lady came in today for another treatment she is so so happy with her brows they look darker but the strokes have already healed no scabs and there is hardly any on one brow she is happy but I'm confused how they healed so quick and are hardly there ;( she promises she followed all after care x any ideas x

Did you leave 4weeks minimum between 1st & 2nd treatment? X

Re read your post.. She is still healing. You won't see how & where the strokes are until 4weeks minimum.. So even tho she hasn't scabbed etc doesn't mean she has healed. Did you go through what the lymph glands etc do when in your training? X

I heard microblading healing is quicker then machines, also know some people don't scab either! Defiantly wait 4-6 weeks for top up like woobywoo said x

It takes the epidermis 4-6 weeks to heal itself so even tho clients skin looks healed, the skin will have started to renew itself so the pigments sits under the new translucent skin till the skins totally healed hence why brows disappear and then strokes start to reappear by week 4.. This should all have been covered in your course Hun dependant on who you trained with.. X

Last edited:
Hi can I ask what exactly is the difference between Spmu and micro blading apart from machine and hand held tool?
I'm imagining that the micro blading is really semi permanent as in really doesn't last that long?
Also why is the cost for training and treatment so different is it a case of " you get what you pay for"?
Any help please

Also are the lips and liners applied differently?

Yes lips and liner can be done with a blade also..
You find with microblading the results can last anywhere from 12-18months dependant on your clients skin etc where digital work can last 5+
The pigment sits in the epidermis with the microblade daily treatment and it sits in the dermis with machine..
Every training place I'm sure will price their courses differently so really I feel the part of cost in your question is one of direct to each training place you ask xx

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your help everyone I didn't realise they disappear to re appear if that makes sense I know not o top up for 4 weeks so fingers crossed xx

Who did you train with mobilemartine? Xx

Elite Microblading I could be having a mind blank I was just shocked when she came in and the strokes had gone ;(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446931025.185208.jpg

She just wanted a bit more depth to her brows same sale this is just after and then 1 week later she is so happy with them just me I'm thinking where have they gone ;(

You won't be able to tell till 4weeks has passedHun. It's best to evaluate at 4weeks and if still not much has come back it could be your stretch or implantation may have not been correct or she has rejected pigment.. Don't worry too much x

Last edited:
Aww thanks so much yes I have told everyone they have to wait till 4 weeks before I look to do a top up I was not aware they faded away I was worrying although I may not of gone deep enough as she was feeling it ;(

When I first started I had a few clients coming back with not much pigment left after the 1st treatment, I know now I wasn't going deep enough. My clients are now only losing about 70-80% from the 1st go! It just takes time, you'll get some clients who hold onto every last bit of pigment too! I had a client who didn't want a top up as she loved how they turned out x

Latest posts

Back