Show us your microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So everytime you do it you go quite deep? So clients get hold of the pigments lol? So I know this when I start doing it, or can it be aftercare too i.e sun beds/getting them wet too soon etc x

I'm so excited doing it!!! Hope I pick it up quickly too, and get no one moaning lol x

I'm hoping going deep enough with going through again they look fab I'm waiting for a few to start coming back now my first ones in the next week or so I will know more it's just a waiting game ;) and a good learning curve too x

It's all about your stretch. If your stretch is right the blade will work at the right depth into the skin..(clients will also feel less if any discomfort too!) With microblading you are implanting into the epidermis, go to deep this will implant into the dermis creating a more permanent hairstroke which is not what microblading is about.. Practise practise practise and keep a check on your stretch.. X

You have to watch not to go too deep either as the hairstrokes could then blur and the lines won't look as crisp. Like I said it takes time and plenty of clients but once you get the hang of it it's an amazing treatment! X

Hope I be one of pick up quickly, when I did lashes, lash lift & waxing all beauty they always say I picked it up quickly lol, hoping microblading they'll say the same ha ha, yep any treatment you do its all practice practice, and they say you learn by your mistakes makes you a better learner X

Yeps I'm getting lots of practice I'm hoping to keep doing 2 a week just to keep in so been doing loads of offers as advertising wanting experience fully qualified x

Thinking about prices after I do my training whilst I go out and practice till I qualify etc, how much are you girls asking for? Then how much are charging when they come back 4-6 weeks for top ups? X

Hi ladies,sorry to hijack your thread and go a bit off topic but i'm a bit confused? I had microblading done yesterday and re booked for my touch up in 2 weeks? she said it must be done before the 4 week mark? Im totally freaking out that I hate it and its really eneven. Could anyone trained in microblading offer any advice for me please?
View media item 64207

They won't be healed atall in 2 weeks!!!! You're right, they shouldn't be touched atall untill after 4 weeks, I usually do 6 just to be safe. Your pictures won't work sorry

Here are some of my recent Microblading pictures x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447232924.605880.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447232965.618676.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447232989.201592.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447233023.553013.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447233050.852362.jpg

All these pictures look really good I'm getting really impatient want to do my training now!!!! lol x

2 weeks is far far too soon the skin itself needs minimum 4 weeks to heal I would be going back to your therapist and questioning it Hun..
Don't worry about unevenness unless they are totally out.. I always say 1st treatment is the scaffolding and 2nd treatment is perfecting but they do need to be measured and on the right height and symmetry from first treatment so minimum tweaking is needed on top up but as everyone heals differently you truly should wait 4 -6 weeks for top up or the skin could have damage to it xx

2 weeks is far far too soon the skin itself needs minimum 4 weeks to heal I would be going back to your therapist and questioning it Hun..
Don't worry about unevenness unless they are totally out.. I always say 1st treatment is the scaffolding and 2nd treatment is perfecting but they do need to be measured and on the right height and symmetry from first treatment so minimum tweaking is needed on top up but as everyone heals differently you truly should wait 4 -6 weeks for top up or the skin could have damage to it xx

i'm booked for 2 weeks to the day. anything after 4 weeks she charges extra for
they are very eneven:( one is rounded and the other is high and arched. the rounded one has a thick long stroke in the tail and is staying very dark as the other areas are lightening up..
I started another thread and I couldn't get my photos to work there either but a very kind lady has posted them for me so I think you should be able to see them now. if you wouldn't mind taking a look and giving my your opinion I would appreciate it xx
also by damage do you mean scarring?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447323491.034717.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447323502.989211.jpg

Posted on behalf of sparkle tips not my work x

They look as if they can be corrected with regards to shape from what I can see. Did she do you lieing down as the one that looks a bit misshapen needs a bit more putting on the top but it looks like the muscle has dropped more on that side so probably looked ok with you lay down. I always check lay down and sat up to get a true picture of what needs to be done. Just a bit added to the top of that other one though and they won't look too bad. Although you could give her a chance to correct these it doesn't sound like you were happy with how you felt rushed etc so maybe find someone in your area that will do the topup

Your skin is healing so like a scab and you go back in n pick it before it's healed it will be thinner skin etc.. As I say it takes the skin 4weeks minimum to heal before its "safe" to top up any work.
I would be asking where she did her training Hun as no company I'm aware of microblading or digital machine would say to top up before 4-6weeks..
I think once they are faded and softened they would be correctable but personally I wouldn't be going back to this brow stylist.. X

They look as if they can be corrected with regards to shape from what I can see. Did she do you lieing down as the one that looks a bit misshapen needs a bit more putting on the top but it looks like the muscle has dropped more on that side so probably looked ok with you lay down. I always check lay down and sat up to get a true picture of what needs to be done. Just a bit added to the top of that other one though and they won't look too bad. Although you could give her a chance to correct these it doesn't sound like you were happy with how you felt rushed etc so maybe find someone in your area that will do the topup

yes I was laying down the whole time until she said ok your done and then I sat up! never thought about the difference that might make. im really torn between having her do the touch up or leaving them as they are until it fades out as I really don't have the funds to pay again to fix them

thank you for your response xx

Your skin is healing so like a scab and you go back in n pick it before it's healed it will be thinner skin etc.. As I say it takes the skin 4weeks minimum to heal before its "safe" to top up any work.
I would be asking where she did her training Hun as no company I'm aware of microblading or digital machine would say to top up before 4-6weeks..
I think once they are faded and softened they would be correctable but personally I wouldn't be going back to this brow stylist.. X
thank you for your professional opinion xx she is apparently a member of the Association of the Professional Aesthetics Australia. While I don't know exactly what that is it souded very professional and I was really making my choice based her past work that all looked so beautiful. There were certificates on her wall but I can't remember where she did the training.. I just thought based her having so many happy clients I found someone that's good at what they do but for whatever reason she just didn't take the same care with me. I might be over reacting since ive only had them done for 5 days but at this point im humiliated everytime I go out:(

They will fade in another few days Hun so please don't feel humiliated... If you don't go back for top up they will fade more or less completely.
I think you should go back to her and tell her your concerns and your disappointment and that everywhere is 4-6weeks for top up and why is she 2weeks just so you know and understand.. Xx

Latest posts

Back