Show us your microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will fade in another few days Hun so please don't feel humiliated... If you don't go back for top up they will fade more or less completely.
I think you should go back to her and tell her your concerns and your disappointment and that everywhere is 4-6weeks for top up and why is she 2weeks just so you know and understand.. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447441892.179221.jpg

Brows completed today ;)

I did take a long time with these as one brow was totally different height to the others
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447444209.277991.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447597588.028466.jpg
mine from today I found these quite difficult as her skin seemed different I can't explain it it didn't feel like the blade was working but it was was very strange there are things I would change but it's still a learning curve and my lady was so so happy ;)

thank you for your professional opinion xx she is apparently a member of the Association of the Professional Aesthetics Australia. While I don't know exactly what that is it souded very professional and I was really making my choice based her past work that all looked so beautiful. There were certificates on her wall but I can't remember where she did the training.. I just thought based her having so many happy clients I found someone that's good at what they do but for whatever reason she just didn't take the same care with me. I might be over reacting since ive only had them done for 5 days but at this point im humiliated everytime I go out:(
Sorry for jumping in on your thread from 'Nails' I was considering getting my brows done with the lady who threads my eyebrows as she's doing her training this month. She's amazing at threading but having researched this thread and others with the experiences some have had it go wrong I think I'll stick to my HD brows filling it in myself with the shadow.

Back to the question, if I were you and she won't offer you a refund (I agree with you it's not what you asked for) I would ask for her insurance details and ring them to make a claim. She will then probably give you your refund so there is no claim against her policy. I hope another skilled brow technician can help you. Let us know how you get on please xx

Ok so my lady I did second - loved her first results as exactly what she asked for came in today for her top up and asked for completely different and darker this is the first top up I have done and I must say with such a change in what she wanted I am so pleased she is so happy also was happy to start and now even happier x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447775058.807502.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447775069.963589.jpg

Please help - I have an iPhone was trying to organise photos stupidly and I've lost all my Microblading training videos and photos all my set up photos I took videos and training photos I took not too mention all my customer photos I thought they were in a folder they were safe I haven't backed up and iCloud was full ages ago my own fault really what I'm asking is anyone who has trained with elite Microblading can help me out that would be amazing I'm so upset with myself right now ;(

Hello, I am looking someone to do my eyebrows in UK,, Milton Keynes or somewhere not far away. If anyone can advise someone who does a good job, please drop me a text xx

Thanks

Loraine sperry and greta Murphy arrange training in the UK they are on Facebook they maybe able to help you find a close therapist x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447962822.609536.jpg
i did this lady last night and my phone hasn't stopped this morning for more bookings x

Loraine sperry and greta Murphy arrange training in the UK they are on Facebook they maybe able to help you find a close therapist x
Thank you! :) x

Your so good keep looking at your photos hope I will be as good too lol, I know it's 5 weeks away nut getting nervous!!! Any tips anyone to get perfect brows to be prepared for my training xx

Aww thank you I'm newly qualified so I'm still learning I go on the side of caution and take them smaller to start but all my ladies seem to be happy and me too but I still see where I need improvement x do you do advanced eyebrows at all ? Do lots and lots before training that's all I can really suggest as its all a learning curve this helped me xx good luck x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448967226.245139.jpg
did these last night I'm using a different blade and I must say I like these I like the new blade a lot

Please help answer a question I can't seem to make a new thread ;( I keep seeing a certain person saying micro blading needs to be banned and scaring people as far as I can see as when asked a question no reply many others after this person has commented has asked have been ignored also what is so wrong with it how is it so different to semi permanent make up why is this person allowed to half comment I'm not trying to start an argument I would just like to know why ?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449088133.845338.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449088160.984474.jpg

2 from today I'm busier than I thought I would be x

Aww thank you ;) I ise 12 curved with disposable blade holder ;)

Latest posts

Back