Show us your microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have put hair strokes too close together, and yes some blood. I thought blood was normal tho, or how much is normal? Thank you for replying x

If they bleed, the body naturally takes the pigment deeper in to the bloodstream so naturally heal cooler.. This could be your depth or just your clients natural body response or if any underlying factors ie meds etc
If you pack to close together they will naturally blur into each other and become a powdered looks especially if crossing over each other.. Xx

Thank you for your help xx

Hi im looking into a micro blading course can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472066886.344396.jpg

Had my brows done today by a friend and I'm over the moon. She's amazing at fine art so I trusted her with my brows. I have hyperthyroidism and had half my thyroid removed last year. She's evened and defined my brows which went sparse when on thyroxine xxx

Wow jayM they look amazing and so natural x

View attachment 200285

Had my brows done today by a friend and I'm over the moon. She's amazing at fine art so I trusted her with my brows. I have hyperthyroidism and had half my thyroid removed last year. She's evened and defined my brows which went sparse when on thyroxine xxx

Gorgeous! I want my brows like this - natural but defined. Whereabouts in North East did you have them done?

[emoji171]

You guys are amazing! I'm on my 2nd day of my microblading course and I'm finding it hard. How did all you guys get good so quickly ? Any tips please? Xxx

You guys are amazing! I'm on my 2nd day of my microblading course and I'm finding it hard. How did all you guys get good so quickly ? Any tips please? Xxx
Hi Leenie, how did your training go? Who did you train with in the end?

Hi Leenie, how did your training go? Who did you train with in the end?
Hey it went ok but I found it quite hard and still am so I'm practicing lots. I trained with ashwood academy in Bradford. Xx

What pigments do you all use? Which ones do you find the best and also what blades? I need to find to the best pigment retention x X

What pigments do you all use? Which ones do you find the best and also what blades? I need to find to the best pigment retention x X
I use li pigments, the velvet ones are meant to be amazing for retention, I have only just started a month ago so waiting to see clients results still x

I use li pigments, the velvet ones are meant to be amazing for retention, I have only just started a month ago so waiting to see clients results still x
I use LI pigments velvet too but just finding a lot of clients are coming back with most hairstrokes gone apart from a few maybe my pressure isn't right X

I use LI pigments velvet too but just finding a lot of clients are coming back with most hairstrokes gone apart from a few maybe my pressure isn't right X
I am a newbie but have heard velvet are really good for retention. Have u been on any microblading Facebook pages? They can be really helpful on there xx

Hello Ladies,

I am sorry to pop on to this thread but needed some help! I recently had my eyebrows micro bladed once at the end of december, then the touch up 3 weeks ago. The first go the ink blended and went very patchy, needless to say I was eager and hopeful to find a solution at the touch up. 2 weeks after the touch up i sent an image into the gal that did the microblading as it had all blurred together and started fading and going patchy again. I diligently did everything in the post care, avoided (even still) face cleansers, put sun screen on if i was to be in the sun, kept the cream on constantly....etc. I am very disappointed in my result and she is blaming me for the shabby results. I have normal skin not 'excessively oily' in the least. Could this be a problem with the depth, the process, the ink...I had BB cream on at the time of the blading but nothing else? Just looking for some solutions so it wasnt a complete loss....

Thank you very much in advance

shabby brown in sydney

My client before and after, any feedback welcome x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1486761826.930286.jpg

My latest microblading clients, learning more with every client I do

Attachments

• 1486912600209.jpg
    1486912600209.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 76
  • 1486912613843.jpg
    1486912613843.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 67
IMG_5958.jpg Can anyone please advise if these are too deep? I only did a few strokes as its my first time after training doing it on a human! I did 3 passes and used the pigment for blondes. But it looks dark! Im worried its too deep and will blur together? any thoughts? If its too deep id rather tell her to wash them now in the hopes they will not heal as bad.

I have just started microblading, and a lot of my clients are saying that the colour has disappeared in some areas of the first week. Is that normal? Panic stations! I think I need some reassuring! Will the colour come back?

Kate x

Latest posts

Back