Show us your microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest microblading clients, learning more with every client I do
The
My latest microblading clients, learning more with every client I do
These are great the second pic my fave. So pretty. Im awaiting a course for micro blading. However panicing its gonna take alot of models. How many have you done?

The

These are great the second pic my fave. So pretty. Im awaiting a course for micro blading. However panicing its gonna take alot of models. How many have you done?

yes I was laying down the whole time until she said ok your done and then I sat up! never thought about the difference that might make. im really torn between having her do the touch up or leaving them as they are until it fades out as I really don't have the funds to pay again to fix them

thank you for your response xx

when we did our training we made the client sit up nearly 6-8 times to ensure the pencil drawing was symmetrical, the first strokes were the same etc. We took grid pictures to compare between the two brows. Generally when you have your 1st session the top ups are cheaper. If it is free you should be weary. it seems she may have rushed a bit.

Attachments

• sis 2.JPG
    sis 2.JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back