Show us your microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok cool, wonder why that is? if they had to come back 3rd time do you charge this or do it for free? X

I don't charge, I take full payment at initial appointment. My clients are paying for full brows so il do them till I'm happy...ofcourse within reason, if I had to do more than 3 then there'd be no point as the client would just push out the pigment no matter how many times we done them! I love this treatment and honestly most of my clients only ever need the one top up, I'm now getting my clients back in who have had them done for over a year for their top up and they're lasting really well x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450213844.662895.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450213869.887707.jpg

Tonight's brows before any Microblading and tonight after top up

Second picture is with her brows before top up she held a lot of original brows but wanted darker and thicker as originally wanted a small enhancement

I'm so pleased with these in loving helping people love their brows I was worries but now I've done a few more a few are holding more strokes ;) yay x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451862494.121230.jpg

Another before and after top up

wow there are some amazing looking brows here! I am booked to do my training in february. I was wondering if any of you girls could advise me what i should have in place before training. I'm new to beauty and self-employment so I know I have a lot to do but im unsure what needs to be done prior to training and what should be done afterwards. do I have to be trained before I can apply for insurance and a license etc?

Thanks girls
xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455194621.110356.jpg

Today's happy lady. I struggle getting good pics!!

What method of sterilisation do you all use?
I'm doing my microblading course in a couple of weeks and am applying for license for my premises and on the form it asks this question!
Thanks

These are a couple of my microbladed brows
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455211518.723023.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455211564.059509.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455211587.371038.jpg

Jessicapmu - your plan of going self employed and doing micro blading is what I want to do, can I ask who you are training with? Southport isn't far from here... I also have other questions for you. I'm so confused which way to go with this!! C

Jessicapmu - your plan of going self employed and doing micro blading is what I want to do, can I ask who you are training with? Southport isn't far from here... I also have other questions for you. I'm so confused which way to go with this!! C
I've replies to your pm!
No one ever replies to my comments on here :(

What method of sterilisation do you all use?
I'm doing my microblading course in a couple of weeks and am applying for license for my premises and on the form it asks this question!
Thanks

I use disposable holders blades and so on x you can use an auto clave but I prefer disposable x

Hi sorry I've not been on for a little while x

I don't actually do them but here's mine before & after,
1 question though, why do they not look like this when the scabs have fallen off? Mine look just like a powder brow a week after x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455292318.695241.jpg

R
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455312986.303813.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455313012.316101.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455313027.832432.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455313041.700865.jpg

Not been microblading long, these are a few I hCe done. I'm far from happy with them feel as tho I start okay then end up with crazy strokes, I can't seem to get a nice curve I end up wonky [emoji27] xx

Latest posts

Back