Show us your microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya I trainer with elite microblading, yes reasonably busy x
Hello , sorry to jump in on your post... Im really interested in doing the microblading course. Currently living in Portugal Elite microblading are doing a 2day training here next month. How did you find there training? x

Is that your healed picture ?
No that's my just done picture, they look nothing like this when healed, and the colour has gone a grey/purpley colour! X

I don't actually do them but here's mine before & after,
1 question though, why do they not look like this when the scabs have fallen off? Mine look just like a powder brow a week after xView attachment 194267

I had mine done just over two weeks ago I loved them so much when first had them done and raved about how it was the best amount of money I've ever spent .....now they don't even look like I've had anything done :(......I've got to have a top up in another two weeks so hoping that will sort them out x

No that's my just done picture, they look nothing like this when healed, and the colour has gone a grey/purpley colour! X
Heya sorry I'm not in here much you need to wait the full 4-6 weeks for the skin to heal and the pigment to show do you have a picture now and how long after is it since the procedure x

Hello , sorry to jump in on your post... Im really interested in doing the microblading course. Currently living in Portugal Elite microblading are doing a 2day training here next month. How did you find there training? x

Hey they are such a nice couple and the training was good x

I had mine done just over two weeks ago I loved them so much when first had them done and raved about how it was the best amount of money I've ever spent .....now they don't even look like I've had anything done :(......I've got to have a top up in another two weeks so hoping that will sort them out x

It is a 2 stage treatment and a lot of pigment can be lost on the first application they take the full 4-6 weeks to heal and reveal true and then the top up will really hold speak to your therapist if you are worried at all if they are learning this all helps for experience I'm no expert still learning myself and everyone is different x

It is a 2 stage treatment and a lot of pigment can be lost on the first application they take the full 4-6 weeks to heal and reveal true and then the top up will really hold speak to your therapist if you are worried at all if they are learning this all helps for experience I'm no expert still learning myself and everyone is different x

Thank you I did contact her and she said this could happen hence patiently waiting for top up :)......thank you it's nice you have reiterated this I've still got faith lol x

Thank you I did contact her and she said this could happen hence patiently waiting for top up :)......thank you it's nice you have reiterated this I've still got faith lol x

Aww that's good to know its a fab treatment just not a quick one as we need to wait too to see how they heal and such x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455661823.873225.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455661835.325000.jpg

Today's brows.

Heya sorry I'm not in here much you need to wait the full 4-6 weeks for the skin to heal and the pigment to show do you have a picture now and how long after is it since the procedure x

This is 2 months later X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455662644.580854.jpg

That's exactly how I am with mine! Over 10 people have had them done with the woman that did mine & all said the same [emoji53]xx

Did you have anything there before pmu or anything if you speak to the lady who has done them and see what she can offer for you x they look about powdery but this can be done with the hair strokes x

No nothing. How do they go from looking like the first pic to this pic tho? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459356928.921065.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459356939.737947.jpg

Today's microblading.

2016-03-30 10.55.18.jpg 2016-03-30 13.45.56.jpg 2016-03-31 19.43.58.jpg
Hi! I just had microblading done yesterday, and as you can see from the photos I used to have non-existence brows, but is it normal for one day after the procedure for microbladed brows to look like this?? I can't see any clearly defined strokes..and my left brow is clearly alot lighter on the top part. Plus you can see that there are various lines out of place and I have a couple of 'cut' scars on the left as it is just cuts from the tool and no colour. Can professional microblader help me and give me some input here? :(

View attachment 195733 View attachment 195734 View attachment 195735
Hi! I just had microblading done yesterday, and as you can see from the photos I used to have non-existence brows, but is it normal for one day after the procedure for microbladed brows to look like this?? I can't see any clearly defined strokes..and my left brow is clearly alot lighter on the top part. Plus you can see that there are various lines out of place and I have a couple of 'cut' scars on the left as it is just cuts from the tool and no colour. Can professional microblader help me and give me some input here? :(
I would say wait for about a month and then see what they look like. You will find they fade a lot. Then when u go for your top up appt, make sure you have in mind the areas you want tweaking.
Had you seen any of your brow technicians work before you booked?

Recent Phi Brow Micro-blade, work lady had very little brow hair of her own so was really happy. Photo straight after treatment
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463133657.602057.jpg

Please help - I have an iPhone was trying to organise photos stupidly and I've lost all my Microblading training videos and photos all my set up photos I took videos and training photos I took not too mention all my customer photos I thought they were in a folder they were safe I haven't backed up and iCloud was full ages ago my own fault really what I'm asking is anyone who has trained with elite Microblading can help me out that would be amazing I'm so upset with myself right now ;(

Hi sorry i cant help but how did you find your training with elite? I'm booked on next month and hoping I've made the right choice. any tips would be appreciated :) thanks

Hi ladies, I've been Microblading for 7 weeks, really struggling with a good healed result. I think due to my pressure, I'm either too deep or too light, so they're either all gone or blurred and I don't know how to fix them, does anyone have any advice? There's before and after, then 2 sets of horribly healed brows. Thank you in advance.
Does anyone have any advice in terms of pressure?
I didn't realise how hard I would find it. Xx

them
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471455773.347192.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471455795.220930.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471455814.596933.jpg

Are you packing your hairstrokes too close together? We're any of these clients bleeders? That will have an effect on the way they look on healing

Latest posts

Back