Show us your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375423850.763551.jpgMine

Oops. Pushed send too soon. Did my pic show up? Mine seems to be a bit differently and homely from the other pics I see.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375423932.986201.jpg

This is cute are they chair covers or are they the chairs ??x

These are great. Cant wait to get mines done

Here's my new room, very proud of it, few finishing touches needed but its my home working sanctuary!

I like this it's minimalistic and classy at the same time!

Here's my new room, very proud of it, few finishing touches needed but its my home working sanctuary!

where is the little rack and bucket from x

Here is my little work station. I have some certificates on the upper right. Awards and trophies on the three shelves. Polish and gel polish shelves. Two OPI LED lights. Medicool E-File (My new little toy). And tons of product inside the table. Haha

Attachments

• 1375809670989.jpg
    1375809670989.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,229
Don't know if you will get the right impact from this image only one I got though. I love my table as it isn't like your typical nail station and it fits with the rest of my furniture x

Where did you get your desk it's lovely! Xx

Here is my little work station. I have some certificates on the upper right. Awards and trophies on the three shelves. Polish and gel polish shelves. Two OPI LED lights. Medicool E-File (My new little toy). And tons of product inside the table. Haha

You have lots of awards are they for competitions etc? Looks very nice

Here's my little space under the stairs xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1376089901334.jpg
    1376089901334.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,325
Here's my little space under the stairs xxx

Where did you get your nail desk from please?

Where did you get your nail desk from please?

Is from ikea, my hubby modified it slightly as clients would of not of been able to get their legs underneath their side and it is screwed to the wall to prevent movement ;-)
Love & respect xxx

This is my nail station, it's changed from since i first started.

Attachments

• room01.jpg
    room01.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,154
  • room02.jpg
    room02.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,098
  • room03.jpg
    room03.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,056
  • room04.jpg
    room04.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,068
Looks fab Claire, well done! xx

Hiya stranger!
I'm still not happy though. I want a white table with a glass top, I can't bear the dust on the black table when filling urggh

Want hubby to make one with an extractor fan in the middle.

This is my new mini nail salon in the hair & beauty salon I work in. I was originally in the hair salon now been moved. What do u all think :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378994688.209292.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378994699.439421.jpg

Latest posts

Back