Show us your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my newly completed nail station in my home salon. All ready for my official opening today, 3 new clients booked in so feeling a bit nervous! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380868006.741194.jpg

Sorry delay in loading!! So uploaded twice!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380917998.937943.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380917998.937943.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,128
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380918033.917935.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380918033.917935.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,533
Last edited:
This is my new nail home! 3 weeks in at a new salon, above a hair dressers really love it !!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380918477.026965.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380918492.704436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You guys all have such lovely salons... Soooo jealous! :)

Were did you get your black mani table? Love it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Were did you get your black mani table? Love it!

Was this to me hun? Lol wasn't sure...thank you .. I was lucky enough to find it second had on eBay!! I've had a few tables but this the best yet!

Yes lol. I just love it so much x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380939009.725072.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380939042.674975.jpg

I'm three weeks in. This was the day I set it all up. I do have a new uv lamp so ignore the one in the picture. The table came from ikea. I used an Alex drawer unit as one of the legs. All of my gel polish is in the drawers and I use color pops on a loop for clients to pick. I refurbished my chair with a chevron print and made a matching pillow for clients. I work in a hair salon

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380956346.095538.jpg

Having my garage converted this week and this is how it should look! Well not the desk but the room and so on! Very excited! Will post more soon x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380987178.426918.jpg

Here is the nail corner of my home salon :)

Mines newly put under the stairs, I love it. Looks dark but it actually isn't. And I do have spot lamp clamped on desk.

View attachment 35058

I know this is an old thread but saves starting a new one, also shows I search :lick: Is this a potable table? I am looking for one.

Thanks, and loving all the beautiful set ups xx

I know this is an old thread but saves starting a new one, also shows I search :lick: Is this a potable table? I am looking for one.

Thanks, and loving all the beautiful set ups xx

Hiya, yes this is portable. You can get them on eBay for about £55/£60 new but check on gumtree as someone in your local area may be selling one. I got a second hand one from eBay and won it for £21, I can't wait to get out there and start using it!

Hiya, yes this is portable. You can get them on eBay for about £55/£60 new but check on gumtree as someone in your local area may be selling one. I got a second hand one from eBay and won it for £21, I can't wait to get out there and start using it!

Ooo good tip, yep seen them on eBay, looks to be just what I need xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh lovely :). Can I ask where you got your client chair from? Is it hydraulic?x

Hello angieG... The chair is from ikea, they have a few diff colours...no it twisted up and down to adjust height, my clients say it's really comfortable .. I wanted something they could spin on but not roll.. So easier to do toes x x

Latest posts

Back