Show us your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to post pics of my new room! Just put my pictures up and only the blind left to do at the weekend. I do Gelish nails, Nouvatan spray tan (had a dark wetroom installed so I don't need tent), ear piercing and I'm training in waxing next month. Totally forgotten what my garage looked like already!

Very pretty well done on your new room!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382199999.220896.jpg

This is my little mobile set up! It's not nearly as nice as some of yours but I'm quite proud of it! Its all got to start somewhere hasn't it! Lol x

Had to post pics of my new room! Just put my pictures up and only the blind left to do at the weekend. I do Gelish nails, Nouvatan spray tan (had a dark wetroom installed so I don't need tent), ear piercing and I'm training in waxing next month. Totally forgotten what my garage looked like already!

Looks awesome hun!! Bet you are so pleased with it!!

I wish I had room in my house for a salon but I do not so still on the hun for a foldaway table so I can have a pop up salon instead ;) xx

This is my little space at home

Sent from my SGH-T999N using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my SGH-T999N using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks FAB & looks expensive! lol

My room is sooo small and it gets more cramped everyday, the more i buy the room i have :(

Table looks fab, where is it from, I need a foldway one xx

Thank you :0) You can get them new on eBay for about £50/£60 but check your local gumtree as lots of people sell them on there too x

My room hasn't changed much but there are a few new things in it.

Attachments

• IMAG0604[1].jpg
    IMAG0604[1].jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,038
  • IMAG0605[1].jpg
    IMAG0605[1].jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 983
  • IMAG0606[1].jpg
    IMAG0606[1].jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 965
  • IMAG0608[1].jpg
    IMAG0608[1].jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 951
  • desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,007
Last edited:
My room hasn't changed much but there are a few new things in it.

Oooh lovely!!

Can I please be cheeky and ask where you get you colour pop thingys that go around your Gelish bottles from? They look really good :)

I'd love to know too! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You can get them on eBay - just type in "ring style nail tips" there are 50 for £2.15 :) x

Oooh lovely!!

Can I please be cheeky and ask where you get you colour pop thingys that go around your Gelish bottles from? They look really good :)

Ebay, type in 50 pcs Polish UV Gel Colour Pops Display Nail Art Ring Style Nail Tips

Hi, where did you get your chairs from that are at your nail desk? They're exactly what i'm looking for! x

I bought one chair from a charity shop for £15 and one from a friend for £15! They are just executive office chairs and the client one has a massager strapped to it that I got in return for a set of nails!

I bought one chair from a charity shop for £15 and one from a friend for £15! They are just executive office chairs and the client one has a massager strapped to it that I got in return for a set of nails!

Wow really! Think I best get to some charity shops! Lol thanks x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

my new salon and nail station!not quite finished but getting there

1385105_10152021915760775_213652087_n.jpg

My nail desk have it almost 4 yers now but I love it and couldnt change for diffrent one. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Latest posts

Back