Show us your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my garage ;) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402856011.243585.jpg

Everyone's set ups look fab :) I have had a home salon for 3 years and have now out grown it so looking for ideas for me salon :)

Can I ask, I have noticed many people having showers now within their salons. What do they use these for? Thanks :)

Just finished my garage conversion...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403637440.475451.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403637447.551366.jpg

The size is similar to mine. May I ask you about your lamp? It seems like great lighting! Where did you find it?

Last edited:
Here is an up to date pic of mine with pretty things :) x[/quote.
The size is similar to mine. May I ask you about your lamp? It seems like great lighting! Where did you find it?

Yes agreed the table is the best ever and all the dust that gathers in the filter is shocking! And to think that if it wasn't in there it would be in the air! I also love working from home just step outside and your there lol! I do need to cosy my room up a bit it's probably a bit clinical Iol x
Hi niclynch! Would you pleass tell me where you bought your nail table from? I need something a bit larger and the fact that has a filter makes me think of the rest of the dusk I can't collect.
Thanks.
Mirely

LOVE your table!!!! Where is it from it's fab! ?

Thanks! I love it too! It was made by the guy who did our conversion, he's done such a great job but essentially it's granite sparkle work top and two kitchen cupboards! It's got pull out bucket drawers and a big cupboard so perfect for storage and it doesn't matter what I spill on the granite it will never mark! If you know of a kitchen fitter maybe ask them to do it? It cost me £75!!!!! x

Thanks! I love it too! It was made by the guy who did our conversion, he's done such a great job but essentially it's granite sparkle work top and two kitchen cupboards! It's got pull out bucket drawers and a big cupboard so perfect for storage and it doesn't matter what I spill on the granite it will never mark! If you know of a kitchen fitter maybe ask them to do it? It cost me £75!!!!! x

Ugh!! I'm so jealous lol thank you x

Been a few changes in my little room since the last time I posted so here goes. I love my little sanctuary :D

Your room looks lovely, really warm & welcoming! I love the shabby chic chair x

I wanted to share my little nail station at home, having spent so much time looking through everyone else's ideas here. It's only small because it's in my dining room, but seems to work really well. I love that I can fold the table up and hide it all away.View attachment 84228

I love both these nail stations! Look really well set up! 😄

I wanted to share my little nail station at home, having spent so much time looking through everyone else's ideas here. It's only small because it's in my dining room, but seems to work really well. I love that I can fold the table up and hide it all away.View attachment 84228

Love the table, where is it from?

B&Q outdoor furniture range (I think it's designed for balconies). Was on sale for £40 :)

View attachment 84259

I knew exactly what I wanted when I set mine up a few months ago now. Still love it now!

Bumping this thread (hope that's ok?!!) because I've thoroughly enjoyed looking through everyone's gorgeous setups and reckon there's probably a fair few more to be shown off from the past year since this thread was last active? :-D (plus I need the inspiration as currently going through a salon overhaul myself :p) xx

Aw there are some amazing stations! X

Latest posts

Back