Show us your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new salon just opened a week ago 😊 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384544048.046954.jpg

The desk was an antique one off eBay that has been painted with Annie Sloan Paint and I've changed the handles and bought a piece of custom toughened glass to go on the top, the chairs were from a local shop that paints furniture with Annie Sloan paint and they covered them with my material. The waiting room chair was an Old telephone seat off gumtree that has been painted with Annie Sloan and re-recovered. There is a great thread on here for ideas xxx

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/221435-shabby-chic-vintage-furniture.html

Wow some lovely set ups. I cant wait to do my training and get started :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Off topic...but man! look at all those certificates!!!

There's another few to go up but I miscalculated the number of frames I needed :twisted: my favourite one has pride of place in the middle, my CND Shellac Education Ambassador certificate :Love: xx

Just moved to a new location. Here's my new set up so far

1384630378193.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish I hadn't read this post!

I am currently training with the intent on being mobile but after looking at such stunning set ups I am quickly changing my mind!!

Some of these set ups put mine to absolute shame coz they are so beautiful! I really know what I want as a nail set up, but I'm not going to achieve it where we are currently, so I'll have to make do with this for the moment :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 987
Some of these set ups put mine to absolute shame coz they are so beautiful! I really know what I want as a nail set up, but I'm not going to achieve it where we are currently, so I'll have to make do with this for the moment :)

Don't feel any others put yours to shame, your set up is beautiful and professional xxxx

Don't feel any others put yours to shame, your set up is beautiful and professional xxxx

Thank you! I've just got an image in my head for what I want, and this isn't close. I'll get there eventually :)

Thank you! I've just got an image in my head for what I want, and this isn't close. I'll get there eventually :)

Don't forget we all have to start somewhere. I first started working in the middle of my front room!! As you start earning you can change things or add things...as long as it is clean and professional which as Natasha said it is clients will love it...and of course their nails!! My salon opens at the weekend and although I love it it's not quite how I want it but as I have had a whole building upstairs and downstairs and the outside to do some things will have to wait....best of luck xxx

Seriously needed updating.. Still have more I want to do but feel a lot better about the new set up :)

Before..
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389142704.222465.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389142712.853484.jpg

After..
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389142725.863467.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389142734.645362.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390397535.876516.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390397550.744454.jpg

Make shift station until home nail studio is finished.

Been a few changes in my little room since the last time I posted so here goes. I love my little sanctuary :D

Attachments

• PICT0075.jpg
    PICT0075.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 807
  • PICT0078.jpg
    PICT0078.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 770
  • PICT0079.jpg
    PICT0079.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 769
  • PICT0080.jpg
    PICT0080.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 754
Been a few changes in my little room since the last time I posted so here goes. I love my little sanctuary :D

Looks lush Rachel. X

Where is that beautiful French fancy chair from?? Was it expensive?? I need one in a champagne colour 😍

Latest posts

Back