Show us your pets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tilly face.jpg
Tilly nose.jpg
Here is my Tilly cat. :) <3

Tilly face.jpg Tilly nose.jpg

She loves her teddy [emoji173]️

Z103 what are they called? They're lovely

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457986121.931440.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457986161.615589.jpg

Our 2 little bunnies socks and sugar
And 3 doggies George Lara and poppy xx

My lovely cat Pearl x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458008332.647416.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458008332.647416.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 47
I have 3 Degus. They are so clever it's unreal. Not got a good photo as they never stay still long enough to get a good one. Ones poorly atm though so feel so sorry for her :(

This is cookie our cockapoo. She is just 12 weeks and we have all fallen in love with her even my husband who was like mr grumpy before saying 'I don't want a dog, don't ask me to help, it will be nothing to do with me etc etc'. Now he is totally besotted with her!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458031453.257395.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458031469.803886.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458031513.855795.jpg

The duck is "junior" we have had him since he was two days old and didn't know the sex, so started calling him junior and it stuck. He is 11 years old this year. The two rabbits together are pixie Lott and bugsy Malone. And the other rabbit is my baby boy tigger who is 8.

Umad and Joan, when we first got them. They're both ours now, my son initially claimed Umad, and still does if Joan gets up to no good.
image.jpg

I got Joan and Umad last summer. They came as bonded sisters from the same litter. This is them here, getting to know my doggle Bailey. He loves all animals, but I still introduced them all slowly over a period of weeks, under controlled supervision.
image.jpg

They've totally bonded with Bailey. They sleep in a big two tier crate and night, then give him loads of hugs when I let them out the next morning. They all run around the house like loonies together.

Ray. He's 12 years old. This was while I was cleaning his tank out, and before I trimmed his nails. He does have another dry tank, but I just put him in a shallow box last summer; so he could get to know my doggle better. (I think he's more of a kitty lover.) He loved my old kitty Tash. He would follow her everywhere. She passed away at 15 and 1/2 years old, a few years before we got Bailey.
image.jpg

Bailey, four years old, but very much my lil baby. He also loves a good swing at children's parks, and all animals he meets.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pepper4.JPG
Pepper nearly 2 years old - thinks she is my baby

Attachments

• Pepper2.JPG
    Pepper2.JPG
    909.1 KB · Views: 33
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477320662.093875.jpg
this is my kitty Harley [emoji7]

Latest posts

Back