Show us your piercings!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a heart in my ear. It's sooo cute 😍 tattoos and piercings are such an addiction. It's a miserable day today so maybe a new piercing is the answer? X

Beauty by Gabrielle

I love LOVE piercings ! Pictures are mostly when they were freshly done!
I had 2 dermals ( had to get them out but can't wait to get them back )
Labret ( took that one out to )
Medusa, Daith & Smiley and 2x on each ear lobe!
10365764_252228078303403_2979371790866951253_n.jpg

10402839_252171868309024_494375454102352093_n.jpg

10414564_250999818426229_1336301827143231907_n.jpg

10341901_250999821759562_3279487680296893459_n.jpg

I finally got around to booking in for a nipple piercing! So excited, yet scared lol.

I've popped over from the nail forum to ask advice....I got 3 forward helix piercings done 5 weeks ago and it's still so tender. If I wake up and I've been lying on it it's really sore or if I bump it. It looks clean and healthy although still gets a little crusty at times. Will it be this tender for a long time? 😞

I've popped over from the nail forum to ask advice....I got 3 forward helix piercings done 5 weeks ago and it's still so tender. If I wake up and I've been lying on it it's really sore or if I bump it. It looks clean and healthy although still gets a little crusty at times. Will it be this tender for a long time? 😞

Cartaliage piercings can take up to a year or sometimes longer. So they will still be tender. My advice is to dilute a teaspoon of salt to a pint of boiling water and allow to cool and use a cotton bud to clean off any excess crust. Do this once a week or once twice a week. I used to do it when I felt my ear was sore and felt like there was pressure due to the crust and that tended to be in the first couple of weeks just once a week. Don't over do it and do dry it. Always rinse your ear after finishing washing your hair in the shower to make sure there isn't any shampoo or conditioner residue. HTH x

Cartaliage piercings can take up to a year or sometimes longer. So they will still be tender. My advice is to dilute a teaspoon of salt to a pint of boiling water and allow to cool and use a cotton bud to clean off any excess crust. Do this once a week or once twice a week. I used to do it when I felt my ear was sore and felt like there was pressure due to the crust and that tended to be in the first couple of weeks just once a week. Don't over do it and do dry it. Always rinse your ear after finishing washing your hair in the shower to make sure there isn't any shampoo or conditioner residue. HTH x

Thanks very much. It does feel much better after I clean it. I had been using a saline solution and anti bacterial spray which is finished now. A year sounds horrific! Lol x

Thanks very much. It does feel much better after I clean it. I had been using a saline solution and anti bacterial spray which is finished now. A year sounds horrific! Lol x

It's not the greatest thing but I have 3 cartilage piercings and they've all took their time in healing but it is sooo worth it. Just remember not to over do it, that was the best advice I was given. It'll be worth it when it's healed :D

I better not!! 🙈🙊 its on my lady bits lol☺️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414015586.250487.jpg

My ear-spiration :) I have 6 x lobes (2x retired) 2 x helix, 1 x scaffolding (retired), 1x tragus, 1 x septum, 1 x belly (retired), I was a piercing apprentices pin-cushion for a while! Xx

I'm going for my VCH piercing today! Wish me luck! I'm scared 🙈

Beauty by Gabrielle

How was it? Xx

I hardly felt it! My friend came with me to hold my hand and she was squeezing my hand tighter than I squeezed hers!
I had a little yelp and I was prepared for more and he was like we're done! I was like whaaaaaat is that it haha

Can't stop checking myself out! Absolutely love it! X

Beauty by Gabrielle

Braver than me, I felt it haha. But only 30 seconds max, it feels surprisingly well afterwards I thought it would hurt more!

Whats your aftercare?

I had to rinse it with salt water every time id go the toilet.

Id like my ball changing to a clear sparkly one, she only had pink when she did it. But it is really tight n I don't fancy messing (not sure id get it so tight) need to go back and ask her to do it.

Xx

My aftercare was to only wash with salt water once a day as apparently urine will sterilise?? It's surprisingly not sore at all. Although I say a tad funny today and ouch 🙈
I'm gonna go back to the guy who did it to change my bar when i want it changing so he can tighten it properly! X

Beauty by Gabrielle

I treated my self to a few piercings last week. My VCH which I won't show pictures of haha 🙈 and also my 3 helix.. What you all think? 😊
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415143778.421662.jpg

Just Googled VCH piercing 😱
You brave lady

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back