Show us your piercings!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmf02

Reaction score
Sooo there are plenty of threads about tattoos but I'm looking to get my self a new piercing. I already have a few normal and unusual piercings but would like to see what you boys and girls have for some inspiration for a new one!

X

Beauty by Gabrielle

I have belly, tongue, ears x4 (although I only wear one set now!!) top ear, scaffolding, nose and both nipples! x

Currently have tragus, 3x ear lobes and 1 nipple. I used to have my lip, my neck and a microdermal on my chest. I'm getting a piercing itch myself!

Sarah xo

How much does nose hurt jade_brooke?

I have 2 lobes, tragus, rook, helix (top of ear) belly button!

I'm thinking nose or daith, you know the bit just above tragus..
If I don't have another piercing it'll be another tattoo! Or both 😂
X

Beauty by Gabrielle

It hurt a little, but fine after (unless you Catch it in the first couple of weeks-ouch!) had mine done about 3 years now and still love it, I don't think I'll ever take it out, I have a small ring in it, id say it's my favourite as as much as I love dressing up and being girly having it done still gives you a slightly grungy look if that makes sense xx

Lobes x2, tragus, conch, inner helix and belly button.

Wanting to get snug and outer conch done then i'll stop 😂
Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

They're so addictive though you can never stop 😂🙈

I wear a really small fake nose ring now and again and people say how much it suits me I'm just worried it will hurt! But the rook is suppose to be one of the most painful so I think i will have to man up!
X

Beauty by Gabrielle

I have ears 5 times each and my nose. I did have my lobes stretched to all of 2.5mm (just to see what the fuss was about lol) but had to take the hoops out for my hairdressing course, and that's about it. My naval closed when the bar interfered with the numerous pregnancy scans I had to have. I love piercings but on me the novelty wears off and I take the jewellery out and let it close. My nose never closed up even 14 years later so there is now a stud in the hole til I get bored or lose it.

Haha do it is so worth it!! Id say it's no worse than having your ears pierced it's just if you catch it, but as soon as it's healed it's fine, id love another piercing too, but not sure where!! Good luck if you decide to go for it :D just make sure it's pierced with a needle and not a gun xx

I have my septum, lip and an ear piercing between the cartilage and lobe, used to have my nostril, lobes, second lobes and third xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412718798.253229.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412718808.227029.jpg

I really want my nose done. Im too much if a wuss though. Would numbing cream help?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got my x5 on my ears, nipple, nose, bellybutton and my new fave on the back of my neck ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412751162.969500.jpg

Got my x5 on my ears, nipple, nose, bellybutton and my new fave on the back of my neck View attachment 76358

Ooooo I love this and wanted one on my neck but don't they hurt a lot? I've seen them be done and it panics me haha x

Beauty by Gabrielle

[QUOTE=Nails

I believe numbing cream is not allowed to be used in the UK anymore? That's what my last piercer told me anyway. But honestly it would be a sharp scratch that lasts a second!

Sarah xo

[QUOTE=Nails
If by nose you mean nostril then I promise you it's fine! I had mine done at 14 and I'm the biggest wimp going haha, it's more of a pinch than a sharp pain I promise you, it seems like it will really hurt but it honestly doesn't :) some places use a clamp which makes you barely feel a thing, try and find someone that does if possible xxx

Ahh I didn't realise numbing cream couldn't be used.

I just want a little stud and then change to a hoop when im not working.

Ive been debating it for months.

Thanks girls xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The piercing place i go to always do a wee "breathing technique" then 1, 2, 3 wee nip and BOOM! Its done.
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have my ear lobes x3
My conch x2
My tragus
My lip done once
My daith done
And my nose

Going to be adding piercing projects this month of next :D

I have 6 in one ear, 5 in the other, my septum, my tongue, my lip, both nipples, my belly button and a PA - but I'm not posting a picture of that!!

That said, I take all my facial piercings, baf my tongue, out when I go to work, as personally I don't feel it looks very professional in the beauty industry to be that bedecked with jewellry.

Ooooo I love this and wanted one on my neck but don't they hurt a lot? I've seen them be done and it panics me haha x

Beauty by Gabrielle

It didnt hurt! Get it!! X

Latest posts

Back