Show us your piercings!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my ear lobes x 2, top of ear x 3, forward helix, tragus, belly button & I did have a micro dermal just above my cleavage! I loved it xx

Belly, 4 up one ear lobe, 2 up the other, one rook and a nose piercing ! Used to have my tragus done but had to take it out :( did my nose when I was 14 in my art classroom at school!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have stretched lobes, tragus, conch and a daith heart. Also have septum, smiley, navel, and as of today, my right nipple!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412804629.579310.jpg

Apologies for the rubbish pic, here's my septum and smiley!

Forward helix does it hurt ??

Forward helix does it hurt ??

No more than any other cartilage piercing. Mine is pretty far forward so catches on things every now and then so took a wee bit longer than others to heal

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412955314.889530.jpg

This was took not long after it got done. It's my conch plus daith ❤️ really want more everytime I look at it lol

Would love to see more ear pics ! I am undecided on which parts are which and what i want. I have my tragus done and lobe but want more ! :))

Here's my ear for your inspo lol

Sarah xo

Attachments

• 1412958363344.jpg
    1412958363344.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 241
Here's my left ear with conch and inner/forward helix.

That isnt a hole above my 2nd lobe piercing its a freckle! But want there done.
Xx

Attachments

• 1412965264517.jpg
    1412965264517.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 288
Anyone watching Tattoos After Dark on E4? They also show piercings. I don't know anything about piercing so apologies for my basic terminology but this lady had piercings on her face (the flat sort that sit flush on the skin) which were connected by cogs. It looked pretty amazing in a cyber/goth/steampunk way.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412965469.825760.jpg

I dont know what half these piercings are 😂...

I have 2 in my lobes, had my nipple done (aged 17, took it out aged 21 lost a ball on holiday so just took it out)

my belly button- can go up to a year or two with out a bar then fancy putting it back in again.

Tongue, but also took it out, let it heal then put the bar back in, alot of people openly told me it looked tacky & I looked better with out it. So out it came again.

And now Ive most recently had a VCH, worst 20 seconds of my life, but after it was the perfect healing piercing ive had, no pain etc ok avoid the area for a while but thats all.

Xx

Here's my ear for your inspo lol

Sarah xo

I do like the back of love ! What's it called ? Thanks, it did actually help but now I want one lol

Here's my left ear with conch and inner/forward helix.

That isnt a hole above my 2nd lobe piercing its a freckle! But want there done.
Xx

Love both !! Always liked the inside one, never knew the name think I need me conch doing :D

And now Ive most recently had a VCH, worst 20 seconds of my life, but after it was the perfect healing piercing ive had, no pain etc ok avoid the area for a while but thats all.

Xx

I really want a VCH piercing!! Does it really really really hurt? I'm hoping to have it done by December x

Beauty by Gabrielle

Vch eek I've just had to google that! Brave!!

I really want a VCH piercing!! Does it really really really hurt? I'm hoping to have it done by December x

Beauty by Gabrielle

The pain at the time does hurt, but its around 20 seconds of pain and if you've had other areas pierced (nipple, tongue, even belly button) they take a while to heal and are really tender, the VCH is the best & quickest healing of all my piercings, other than getting it done cant say ive ever experienced any pain from it. Im not brave enough to change my bar, I just want a clear sparkly ball but I darent unscrew it as its been fastened really tight.

Xx

The pain at the time does hurt, but its around 20 seconds of pain and if you've had other areas pierced (nipple, tongue, even belly button) they take a while to heal and are really tender, the VCH is the best & quickest healing of all my piercings, other than getting it done cant say ive ever experienced any pain from it. Im not brave enough to change my bar, I just want a clear sparkly ball but I darent unscrew it as its been fastened really tight.

Xx

Eeeek well fingers crossed I grow enough balls to go get it done 😂 I've wanted it for a while and you've just pushed me over the edge 😂 x

Beauty by Gabrielle

I have had to google most of these piercings 😂😂
The pics posted are brilliant, one of my friends wants the little heart in her ear, never seen it before.

Latest posts

Back