Show us your snow pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our garden a couple weeks ago.....Still snowy but nothing fresh as such for almost two weeks now.....X

Attachments

• IMG_4105.jpg
    IMG_4105.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 225
Our garden a couple weeks ago.....Still snowy but nothing fresh as such for almost two weeks now.....X

Wow lovely garden! x

Wow lovely garden! x

Thanks, we rent the house and the garden is huge. Lovely this time of year but come mowing time it's a pita :lol: X

No snow in south eaat Ireland yet :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks, we rent the house and the garden is huge. Lovely this time of year but come mowing time it's a pita :lol: X

Haha! Mines quite big too, of which my Husband is head gardener 😉

Haha! Mines quite big too, of which my Husband is head gardener 😉

Haha same here, I quite like the mowing when I have tried it but its a petrol mower and as soon as you ket the brake off it charges off dragging me running behind it trying to control it! Now if we had a sit on mower, that would be fun. Then theres the mozzies, because of the water table around here the garden is full of them because we have a stream to the right and standing water in the land to the left....I learned last summer how big Dragon flies are when they are hunting mozzies and how close they will buzz you if you are in the way. I love to see them but not that fast and that close so now MrMin gets that job all to himself! X

Haha same here, I quite like the mowing when I have tried it but its a petrol mower and as soon as you ket the brake off it charges off dragging me running behind it trying to control it! Now if we had a sit on mower, that would be fun. Then theres the mozzies, because of the water table around here the garden is full of them because we have a stream to the right and standing water in the land to the left....I learned last summer how big Dragon flies are when they are hunting mozzies and how close they will buzz you if you are in the way. I love to see them but not that fast and that close so now MrMin gets that job all to himself! X

Sounds just like my garden! there's a stream at the bottom too so I try not to venture down there so often!
Don't the boys get all the good job 😜

Blue sky and sunshine here on the south coast . . . . bah I want some SNOW!!

Ballyboo I love your dog!! :Love::Love:

Love love love it,

In Brecon wales it's beautiful, post pic once we are out sledging, girls bouncing with excitement since 6am

Snows falling here in gloucestershire, schools shut so we've all got happy kids.

9a2u9a8u.jpg
utyve8as.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Snow inside a phone box it was still snowing through the gap at the top with the door shut xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358500386.281086.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358500386.281086.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 202
Arghh it won't let me upload! Will do it when I turn the laptop on. Just woken up to a nice sheet and it's still snowing here :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

View from my lounge, Dudley west mids xx

Pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358505085.118297.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358505085.118297.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 169
My garden (Worcestershire) just now...and it's still chucking it down! Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358505235.010029.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358505235.010029.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 158
We have no snow :( just very cold... Might get some later but don't think it will be a great deal and at the moment I think it's too cold to snow, my kids are gutted cause they really want a snow day.. Ah well least I won't get anyone cancel due to snow :) x

I'm working from home today as it started snowing pretty heavy here about 8.30/9. Here's a pic of our garden (that'd be my home salon!)

2013-01-18105328.jpg

My view... I hate the snow as I like to be out everyday with the kiddies as I get serious cabin fever! No chance today though cars have been abandoned all over the place here!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358510032.022384.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358510032.022384.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 150
My daughter out playing this morning in swansea, Wales xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358510247.073275.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358510247.073275.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 140
Brecon Wales,

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358510398.102010.jpg