Show us your Swarovski manicures and pedicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was any response given to the poster who asked about setting in Gelish? I'd be interested to know too please :) presuming it's a set in Structure gel but interested to know!

Can't find the original post but if you're asking about longevity :

I use gelish and then ECO topcoat. Just come back from 10days in Egypt in 55° heat and were fine. Lost a couple of stones but we were staying in an aqua park so on rides and in pools most of the day?

I do

base - cure
1 x similar glitter colour to stones - cure
Another layer of the colour but apply crystals then cure
Topcoat between stones -cure
Another very thin layer of TC - cure

HTH xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How come you use ECO topcoat? Is that for all your nails or just swarovski ones?

How come you use ECO topcoat? Is that for all your nails or just swarovski ones?

Just use it for the Swarovski pedis. It's an ultra high shine topcoat so it doesn't dull the crystals like TIO can xx

just out of curiousity,
have you all trained to do swarovski nails? or do you just buy the crystals and call it that? i would just be inclined to call it crystal toes or twinkle toes or something?

just out of curiousity,
have you all trained to do swarovski nails? or do you just buy the crystals and call it that? i would just be inclined to call it crystal toes or twinkle toes or something?

I did the training day with NSI. As far as I'm aware as long as you use genuine swarovski crystals you can call it a swarovski mani/pedi but you can't use the swarovski "swan" logo

You don't necessarily need to do training but I'd check with your insurance company 1st. Learning to apply them is tricky but with practice gets lots easier! HTH xxx

thank you for your help.
ive been having a look at scatter crystals website, its very well priced! im impressed!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402345459.810902.jpg

My first attempt on myself.

Girls how much are you charging for swarovskis on toes. I've hit a wall with how to quote for these xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

thank you for your help.
ive been having a look at scatter crystals website, its very well priced! im impressed!

I use scatter crystals for all my Swarovski's. Easy to use website and super fast delivery even on the cheapest option :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402796669.108888.jpg

CND Brisa Lite pink sculpting gel

Can I ask ladies...what do you charge for this service? I have just bought some ss5 ss7 and ss10 ready to do this service, but I'm not sure what to charge....I charge £20 for virgin coloured gel toes with big toe normal art and £22 for 'redo' toes the same, but need a product soaking off first....what should I charge for all toes crystallised? Tia x

These are a little play I had today with burnished glitter and some ss10 ab crystals

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 464
Here's my first try on myself! Excuse the flip flop injury!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402955983.996166.jpg

I also did Nsi training With the advanced art class, we got told to charge per stone because some people would want an entire nail covered compared to one or two stones for other clients.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Oh it wont send! Will try again later x Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

These were my holiday toes! So hard doing it on myself, trying to get close enough, I pulled a load of muscles lol!

Attachments

• 1403029918264.jpg
    1403029918264.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 401
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403041896.601934.jpg

My clients nails tonight. Colour is OPI Cajun Shrimp x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403042542.863426.jpg
Full swarovski loveliness x

Latest posts

Back