Show us your uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Please guys I'm looking for some inspiration! Iv opened a nail & beauty salon & at the moment we are all just wearing smart black clothes, which is what I wanted originally. However I'm umming & arring about getting us a uniform. I like the idea of being pretty smart/casual with maybe like t-shirts with our logo on front & back & nice black trousers however having just got the latest Pro Beauty mag iv seen some really nice tunics from Buttercup. Needing inspiration from others please.
So as the title says "show us your uniform" or at least describe. The salon is vintage boutique with the colour scheme of black, white & grey xx

Thanks in advance JoJo xx

Hi, I personally like the thought of a top with a logo on. I've recently been thinking about it myself. Yes tunics and uniforms are lovely and very smart but I find them a bit of hindrance. I'm a mobile therapist and there's nothing worse then doing a massage when you get hot and your tunics sticking or not stretching enough. So I say use your logo it adds a Comfortable personal touch.

I have tunics for my staff but I'm pregnant and can't wear mine now.

I have noticed getting things like oil out of my clothes to be a bit of a nightmare.

I like the idea of tops with the logo on the breast and the back, I might look into this after new year.

No one ever comments that I'm not wearing "uniform", but I always wear a badge.

:)

Th na for your replies ladies. Anyone else? xx

I know you're beauty not hair but What about aprons. Something like black trousers, a coloured top with your logo on the back teamed with an apron with a lovely embroidered logo on the front looks cool, is practical and spares are easy to keep and update x

I know you're beauty not hair but What about aprons. Something like black trousers, a coloured top with your logo on the back teamed with an apron with a lovely embroidered logo on the front looks cool, is practical and spares are easy to keep and update x

I like this idea for maybe when we do nails to help with the dust situation. Thank you for your input. Can you recommend anyone for the aprons? xx

I brought scrubs from workwear style or something like that I brought the bright colours and everyone comments on them I used to just dress smart and everyone has loved my uniform now I brought the bright colours ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409553529.222937.jpgOps work in style it is I have pink and purple ;)

Jo for aprons contact Tip Top embroidery on facebook. She has a great range of products to embroider. The aprons are £19 each for my particular logo, yours may be more depending on work involved and she also does hand towels and t shirts etc.
She has been poorly so has a little back log but she has a great reputation so I'm happy to wait. There's loads of pics of her work as well xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry its Tip Top Embroidered Towels x

Jo for aprons contact Tip Top embroidery on facebook. She has a great range of products to embroider. The aprons are £19 each for my particular logo, yours may be more depending on work involved and she also does hand towels and t shirts etc.
She has been poorly so has a little back log but she has a great reputation so I'm happy to wait. There's loads of pics of her work as well xx

Thank you. Iv used her before for an apron but the logo wasn't brilliant but it was a few years ago xx

I went a bit bonkers recently and bought a red herring lattice crepe dress as our tunic top to wear with black leggings. We've shortened the length and it's stood up really well. Got 20% off and collected in store so no postage which made it good value compared with uniform. It works well with a black top worn over the top so that it looks like a skirt top combo.

Our uniform is a black apron with our logo embroidered on it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1409631917073.jpg
    1409631917073.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 441
Our uniform is a black apron with our logo embroidered on it.

Thank you for sharing that. Do you keep to black clothing underneath? xx

I'm just bumping this thread up xx

Yes, we keep black clothing underneath.

Latest posts

Back