Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hey geeks had a little idea...

I need to update my website its soooo 2008 lol

but was thinking would love to see other geeks websites and share

maybe we can learn from each other

so to start the ball rolling here is mine

www.powderandpout.co.uk

I'll be cleaning it up later today - have some prices to put up

But looking at a professional overhaul some time in the next few months

Let me know what you think don't be afraid to be harsh - its welcomed

I dont think its very fluid or flowy or interactive but to date it has been fabulous at bringing in net business

Love to see all of yours!!!

Ooo i'll have a look now :)

Mine is
www.beautytreatslisa.co.uk

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Love how informative yours is!

Love the intro at the start - very warm and friendly and assures your experience

Like all the pictures - im defo adding in pictures after seeing yours they look fabulous

Love how its all spaced out and like the photo of you - makes it personalised

I was appalled when I checked mine that had been ages since I updates - just so busy - but got it all fixed up with right prices and treatments now

hey geeks any more websites to share?

I love checking out geek websites for ideas! I love the Facebook thread for that too :)

I'm www.polishedbyjessica.com but in actually going on to update the blog & add a tanning page & Swarovski pedicure today! Xx

I love checking out geek websites for ideas! I love the Facebook thread for that too :)

I'm www.polishedbyjessica.com but in actually going on to update the blog & add a tanning page & Swarovski pedicure today! Xx

Yes, I'm biased- but what Pixiebeauty has done is ideal if you're on a small marketing budget. Adding a pro logo to a template based site just injects it with a bit of your own personality and lifts it from looking like every other template.

However, I don't think the version on the site is doing it justice!....so, I'm sending you another version now for you to insert that won't look as pixellated.

Hi,

They are really nice. Love the pics. Mine is

www.satorispa.co.uk

All feedback gratefully received.

Nice seeing all your websites geekies. I can't view some on my iphone unfortunately due to flash :(

Here's mine:

www.thenailbeautique.co.uk

I made mine on moonfruit (a flash based site) you can view the full version on a flash enabled device or if you haven't got flash (like my iphone) it will produce a html version to view- roll on moonfruit changing to html5 later this year!

Love n hugs x x x

Yes, I'm biased- but what Pixiebeauty has done is ideal if you're on a small marketing budget. Adding a pro logo to a template based site just injects it with a bit of your own personality and lifts it from looking like every other template.

However, I don't think the version on the site is doing it justice!....so, I'm sending you another version now for you to insert that won't look as pixellated.

How's that for customer service!! Thanks Carl. I never look at it on my laptop, just iPhone but I see it far more on my laptop screen.

Thank you I have received the new email and will add it to my to do list today!

Jx

hi there,
here is mine, it under construction to update it
need to put a gallery on it and update some prices :)

nice to see everyone's wonderful work.
Dawn's Mobile Beauty Therapy

hope link works
big hugs
dawn x

Hi, mine still needs a lot of updating. Just opened a few weeks ago but not had to do the website properly yet, need to add pictures, updates treatment side of things with prices.

www.shebeauty.co.uk

My current salon one I've had for several years & soon to be deleted:
Beauty Salon Felixstowe, Ipswich, Waxing, Facials, Pamper Parties, Eye Treatments - Welcome...
My new salon one: Welcome to Cognito Beauty Haven - still needs some tweaking, especially with the header!
My products website: Cognito Skincare Home - needs some items adding to it but urgh, website stuff is soooo boring, lol

Your Chocotherapy Chocolate Treatments look sooo nice! Where do you get the chocolate if you dont mind me asking? xox

Latest posts

Back