Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Www.hairloungevh.co.uk

How can I improve this. I'm not particularly happy with it. But a friend did it for me for free...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hair Lounge

How can I improve this. I'm not particularly happy with it. But a friend did it for me for free...

You have a great logo, would you consider getting a professional company such as ourselves to re do it?

We do lots of geeks sites.

What do you think of it now?

Look at the web version not the mobile one as the colours are different in the mobile version will look at that tonight!

www.adoflondon.com

Your opening hours indicate you are only open for half an hour on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Vic x

Have see some absolutely fantastic websites here, we dont fix extensions, but we sell our website is www.kisshairextensions.co.uk

we sell more of clip-in and hair wefts

You have a great logo, would you consider getting a professional company such as ourselves to re do it?

We do lots of geeks sites.

Redo the website? Or logo?

Redo the website? Or logo?

The website. I only mention it because you said you wasn't happy with it :)
But if you have got your friend to improve it then you certainly can't beat that :)

BannerPenguin. Send me a link to your website with prices etc. And I'll have a look and think. Thanks

Thank you! I appreciate any feedback will try to rectify 😄

Latest posts

Back