Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My website is currently being made by Banner Penguin, looking forward to sharing it with you x

Keep in mind folks that what you each might consider a pretty website, ultimately comes down to what the consumer thinks, and whether it allows them to make a decision about doing business with you.

The ultimate goal of a website is and should be to convert visitors into potential business. The functionality of your websites is what I look for when I'm looking at them. It's easy to have pretty images, but when a customer lands on your website through their laptop, or through a mobile phone, can they get to the information they need as quickly as possible? How quickly does the site load on all platforms? How much info are you asking for when someone wants to book an appointment? You only have 8 seconds to make an impression, do you know how to get the most important buttons of your site in front of those eyes within 8 seconds?

Website design is becoming so much more than the ability of slapping a Wordpress, or even a free website together that just looks "pretty". Pretty doesn't always bring money. ;)

Just made my website I still need to add a couple of things especially pictures but what do people think of it? I hope it looks professional enough! Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Here is my website:
Firefly | Mobile Beauty

I made it myself so feeling extra proud as really not very techy at all!

Just going to have a look at everyone's elses now...:D

Last edited:
Iv just got a website! Let me know what you think! When business picks up il get one you pay for that won't have adverts and an odd web address! But it was good for learning how to style and create a website!
Http://alittleluxur3.wix.com/alittleluxury

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Iv just got a website! Let me know what you think! When business picks up il get one you pay for that won't have adverts and an odd web address! But it was good for learning how to style and create a website!
Http://alittleluxur3.wix.com/alittleluxury

Have you thought about changing the font? It's hard to read. Also I would suggest paying the extra to remove all the wix branding and using your own domain. Having wix adverts all over your page isn't very appealing for the end user.

Thank you I will change the font. Yeh I will invest in it but I'm using this for the time being while I'm learning how to design and maintain a website

To a darker colour?

No, to a lot brighter. It's quite dark. Look at attached if the text was in white. A lot more readable. Don't have to go that extreme but wouldn't go darker than an off white.

Attachments

• AD.jpg
    AD.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 102
Tanfastic - Home

Any advice would be great thank you :)

Text needs to be white on all pages. Also you have buttons that say 'button text' on the pages. If your not going to use the buttons I would take them out.

Logo's at bottom of home page I would centre.

I would also like to make you aware you will struggle to rank a weebly site highly in google just an FYI.

Iv changed the font now thank you

Would help if I added the website! www.polishedtoperfectionbeauty.com x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I like it. Not too fussy and all your links work (essential for a good google rating). I found a couple of things - check your shellac removal prices- ( at the moment it looks like you do it for free) and a + sign doesn't seem to be in the right place on your Brisa lite smoothing prices. Also, if you have Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages you could always link to them from your site too. But that's all I would change, so good job!

Latest posts

Back