Shower after spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
What's everyones fav shower wash for after a spray tan, alot of people say Dove is bad for a tan but I love it. It does not strip my tan at all and contains no sulfate.

What do you prefer?

A lot of tans retail their own body wash that doesn’t affect the tan. I use sanex usually though cos it’s completely plain

A lot of tans retail their own body wash that doesn’t affect the tan. I use sanex usually though cos it’s completely plain

Theres sulphate in sanex, sulphate strips the skin and spray tan.

The body wash from tropic skincare are lovely. And they are all natural, no parabens, sls etc xx

I love the smell of Moroccan Tans Cleanse. I use that & the primer all summer long even though I dont wear fake tan. To me Its soo summery :) xx

I just don't get why people hate Dove for tanning it's not harmful at all and I stay brown all week.

Is it just me or does anyone else find fast tan comes of easier than 8 hour tan? I

I just don't get why people hate Dove for tanning it's not harmful at all and I stay brown all week.

Is it just me or does anyone else find fast tan comes of easier than 8 hour tan? I

Yeah I have heard people say avoid dove, but I thought that was more for Sienna? I think just use whatever works for you! I’d love to be able to use Moroccan cleanse but sanex is the only thing that doesn’t irritate my skin in the shower so I stick with that.

I’ve not really noticed much difference re fast tan and 8 hour. I have found that fast tan doesn’t dry the skin out as much though

What's everyones fav shower wash for after a spray tan, alot of people say Dove is bad for a tan but I love it. It does not strip my tan at all and contains no sulfate.

What do you prefer?
I must say I use any particular sort of shower gel- whatever’s on offer and smells nice! Doesn’t seem to have an effect on my wash off or after washes?... usually radox or Sanex though

I have just found that sulphate is extremely drying on the skin.

I use Neal’s Yard Shower gels or Moroccan Cleanse. They don’t strip the tan and are very gentle on the skin.

Latest posts

Back