Shower tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
Had a look but dont understand - how does it actually work?

There was a demo to watch. You put it together and stand it in your shower (if your lucky enough to have the room). It then sprays for twenty seconds as you move round for the mist to get you. Get out pat off excess and done.

Hhhhhhmmmmmm!

Not sure about this - i have never bin a big fan of automatic tanning booths either. Can imagine that it is impossible to ensure an even tan without any patches. The hand spray guns seam easier to control, but that is just my opinion!

Mmmmmm I would think as long as you've mastered how long per area, when to turn to get optimum cover this looks ok for your own personal use but i dont think i would trust this to sell to my clients.

I do think some of my clients want that personal touch and want to know that i am in control and that the tan they are getting is professional and a good all over cover (no streaks etc)

This is like a cheap version of booth tanning, without all the extra's ... that said its like any spray tanning you can control the depth of spray in any one session (supose you can always step away from the mist lol)? well maybe....... hav'nt realy decided yet what i think of it would have to see it to belive or even try it first.

Christi
x

I definately wouldnt buy one, it just tickled me when I saw it. I couldnt afford a big enough bathroom for it:biggrin:

OK so I am a tanning tech and am always going to advocate an airbrush or HVLP spray tan that is applied by a tech, but did anyone watch the video :eek:

Aprart from the fact that I can not see how she got under her arms or the insides of her legs covered :rolleyes: , the girl was drenched with excess solution from the initial burst to activity, you have to rub you body with your hands (possibly streaky body and orange hands :Scared: NICE) and they advice you to wear those bootees, so absolutely no solution makes it to your feet.

It is a great idea, but.....I think I stick to what I know best.

Robyn said:
OK so I am a tanning tech and am always going to advocate an airbrush or HVLP spray tan that is applied by a tech, but did anyone watch the video :eek:

Aprart from the fact that I can not see how she got under her arms or the insides of her legs covered :rolleyes: , the girl was drenched with excess solution from the initial burst to activity, you have to rub you body with your hands (possibly streaky body and orange hands :Scared: NICE) and they advice you to wear those bootees, so absolutely no solution makes it to your feet.

It is a great idea, but.....I think I stick to what I know best.

Here here Robyn - this one is defiinately not for me either!

It all reminds me of that Friends episode when Ross went to the tanning booth and got his front sprayed 4 times and his back was left white!!!!!!

So funny!!

not sure about a shower tan AT ALL!!!!!!!
it has recipe for disater written all over it!

i'm with tasha......reminds me of ross!!!!

Latest posts

Back