Showing Konad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailomania

Reaction score
Konad storage and showing tips
I have a CD storage book, I’m using to show konad plates for clients and to storage them an easy way
This works fine by me. But I’m curious on the way U expose U’r konad plates to choose from for clients?
Can’t make my pics showing , so it’s a link to a pic..
Feeling a bit stupid…

http://www.salongeek.com/album.php?albumid=7020&pictureid=49852

Only just bought my konad kit and now I'm off out to buy a cd case!!!! Brill :) xx

I don't! I have the konad book which shows all the images lol x

Konad books look great. I don't have enough of the plates to warrant it atm though :( anyone know if bundle monster do something similar?

Great konad book!!
Must confess , I have a lot of other brands as well. Don’t think it’s a place for them in the book .
Beginning to be a stamping maniac ….

Saw a thread on here where someone keeps them in an A5 ring binder with some business card wallets in, where the konad plates fit perfectly.

I have just ordered some xl plates which are A5 and have punch holes in the side so I am definitely going to get a little ring binder to display mine as it will fit both konad/bundle monster and the xl plates.

Here's what I've ordered, so you can see the punch holes in:

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I don't have a pic....since I'm mobile I'm limited on spave so what I've done is taken a plastic sheet and actually stamped the designs onto the sheet. I can fit alot of plates onto one sheet and I just lable the plate # beside the row and stack my plates for more room. Hope that made sense ;)

Saw a thread on here where someone keeps them in an A5 ring binder with some business card wallets in, where the konad plates fit perfectly.

I have just ordered some xl plates which are A5 and have punch holes in the side so I am definitely going to get a little ring binder to display mine as it will fit both konad/bundle monster and the xl plates.

Here's what I've ordered, so you can see the punch holes in:

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

what were these like? did they stamp ok?

Brilliant! Def need one of those thanks :)

Or you can buy this from staples for only £1.99, displays 25 plates, depends how big a collection you have I suppose :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351242884.637176.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351242884.637176.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 147
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351242898.639001.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351242898.639001.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 172
Or you can buy this from staples for only £1.99, displays 25 plates, depends how big a collection you have I suppose :)

Brilliant, I'm of to staples after work to grab a couple of these! Thanks

Brilliant, I'm of to staples after work to grab a couple of these! Thanks

And there pink!! so I love em lol, I also had a thought of stamping each finger with the design on each plate and putting that in as a business size photo next to each plate so the client can see what each design looks like on the nail, tis under construction :)

Marking for later :)

we stock the design book its a great way to show ideas of what the plates offer design wise

I don't have a pic....since I'm mobile I'm limited on spave so what I've done is taken a plastic sheet and actually stamped the designs onto the sheet. I can fit alot of plates onto one sheet and I just lable the plate # beside the row and stack my plates for more room. Hope that made sense ;)

Im mobile and this is exactly what I do. A tad faffy getting all the designs onto a sheet but if you keep updating the moment you buy a new set then its not so bad

Latest posts

Back