Shrinkies / shrink link extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this method? Is it any good? Any better then micro bead? Thanks :) xx

Hello! Micro rings tend to be more stronger and last longer but shrinkies are of a different texture (softer) x

SHRINKIES are very strong when allowed to dry for 3 days before client washes their hair (atmosphere hardens bonds) and customers like these bonds because they are very neat and tidy.

I stopped offering these as the shrink tubes often never sealed around the extension tip or it would split from the heat x

I've been using shrinkies for 6 months now, and I do love the method as it's neat and so light weight for client unlike micro rings, but it's really is key to where your getting the shrink tubes from! I used hairXtensions tubes and they were pretty good but I decided to go for a more expensive option as they stated they were keratin lines but then I started getting complaints from clients who I used the more expensive tubes on, that they were all falling out within a month ! If anyone has any idea of the best supplier for them please let me know ! I'd love to be able to get the best out of the method so any tips welcome :) :)

I've been using shrinkies for 6 months now, and I do love the method as it's neat and so light weight for client unlike micro rings, but it's really is key to where your getting the shrink tubes from! I used hairXtensions tubes and they were pretty good but I decided to go for a more expensive option as they stated they were keratin lines but then I started getting complaints from clients who I used the more expensive tubes on, that they were all falling out within a month ! If anyone has any idea of the best supplier for them please let me know ! I'd love to be able to get the best out of the method so any tips welcome :) :)
Did you have any luck finding anyone. I'm still yet to find the best! Xx

Latest posts

Back