Shrinking Violet and HD brows Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Hey guys

Does anyone know if shrinking violet and HD brows is in Australia? If so who I would contact regarding training

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last time I checked HD Brows were not available in Australia (to be honest I don't care for them), there is Billion Dollar Brow here (more natural looking I did like the look of this one) but they are useless, I enquired via their web site twice re training etc and they never bothered to reply, I ordered some powders and pencils online to trial on myself and it took me calling them every day for a week (after I waited a month for them to arrive) to get them sent out.
Shrinking Violet is available in Oz try http://www.morpheusrising.com.au
HTH

That is great thank you . What is everyone's opinion on it ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Australia here too - Had the same kinda problem with BDB I liked the look of their retail products but couldn't get anyone to reply to my 2 emails and Facebook message. You can try trend beauty they're a supplier, but I know they were closing down very soon but they did send me a contact for another supplier in their last email.
I also am not a fan though. You can get the same result with a wax/thread and tint. The only difference is they fill them in with makeup after to give that perfect look, I'd feel like I'd be ripping off my clients charging them that price

Latest posts

Back