Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will lose more fat when using SV along with a diet. Inches are lost per treatment.

A diet only cannot achieve that in an hour. If you have made fat cells due to eating cake, SV will remove fat. If you then go and eat cake more fat cells will be made. If you dont eat cake it wont come back.

The only way SV will not work is the following;
It is applied by someone not trained in body wrapping.
Not enough heat is generated.
The fat is actually not fat but untoned muscle or loose skin.
Some medications ie if there are thyroid problems.
The client, after losing at the time of treatment then goes off and over indulges.

Any wrap containing the Phosphat ingredient will work. SV just happens to have a much higher %, hence salon use only (although there is lower % homecare solution to retail)

PS Rose you are not being awkward at all..a valid question x

Last edited:
is there any training in scotland ?

Afternoon Roxyray,

You don't have to be trained in SV if you have certs in body wrapping. If not, many local schools offer these courses so may be worth looking at local ones in your area. We personally only have 2 training centres at the moment (rolling more out in Sept) in Bolton or near Cardiff :biggrin:

Can I ask what thyroid problems would stop it working or any particular meds please?

Thyroxin would be one that springs to mind...It is not a contra but the results will not be as good. This would be covered in client consultation etc as per training x

Thank you Moosebat, that's me out of the equation then! Still will train as want to offer this to our clients as some stage

That's a shame Taggy. Not saying it wont work but be aware that you may not get the results hoped for. A lady on Thyroxin had it recently but only lost an inch. If you get it for your salon I would certainly have a go. But if just for yourself, I wouldn't want you to waste your money x

Afternoon Roxyray,

You don't have to be trained in SV if you have certs in body wrapping. If not, many local schools offer these courses so may be worth looking at local ones in your area. We personally only have 2 training centres at the moment (rolling more out in Sept) in Bolton or near Cardiff :biggrin:

Hi. Could you send me details of your course at Bolton please. X :)

You will lose more fat when using SV along with a diet. Inches are lost per treatment.

A diet only cannot achieve that in an hour. If you have made fat cells due to eating cake, SV will remove fat. If you then go and eat cake more fat cells will be made. If you dont eat cake it wont come back.

The only way SV will not work is the following;
It is applied by someone not trained in body wrapping.
Not enough heat is generated.
The fat is actually not fat but untoned muscle or loose skin.
Some medications ie if there are thyroid problems.
The client, after losing at the time of treatment then goes off and over indulges.

Any wrap containing the Phosphat ingredient will work. SV just happens to have a much higher %, hence salon use only (although there is lower % homecare solution to retail)

PS Rose you are not being awkward at all..a valid question x

Thank you for that. I couldn't quite work it out in my head, if you know what I mean.

It sounds great, if I was trained in body wraps I would definitely give it a go as the feedback on here from others that use it already seems to be really positive x

Thanks rose. We have had great unsolicited feedback on our facebook page too which has been very kind of the therapists x

I'm really interested in offering this treatment but I'm mobile would this work ? Where can I get training Northamptonshire area x

There are mobile therapists doing it yes. You will need a couch and a heated blanket. Re training, you dont have to be trained specifically in SV to use it but have to hold a wrapping cert for insurance purposes. There may be a course near to you that would be suitable. We only currently have a couple of venues until later in the year x

how much is the training???

Hi where are the training venues

Hi, as above Re training, you dont have to be trained specifically in SV to use it but have to hold a wrapping cert for insurance purposes. There may be a course near to you that would be suitable. We only currently have a couple of venues until later in the year. Our current venues are in Bolton and near Cardiff but many beauty schools hold body wrapping courses.

what do you charge for this treatment how long does it take to perform & what are the costs to the salon thanks

Hi,

If you would care to PM me your email address would be more than happy to send.xx

finding it absoultely fantastic. my ladies are loving sv and the results are great and are staying off. a great wrap.

tigi
xx

Hi there can you please give me some more info on the shrinking violet? and where i can purchase it thanks .x

Latest posts

Back