Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They maintain and progress the treatment between wraps..keeps the active ingredient in the system after the initial 72 hours HTH :)

Thank you, also is there anyone in Northern Ireland who does this, I'd love to have one first before offering to clients x

Yep I will PM you x

This sounds fab, I've been looking at offering another service and really fancy training in this.

Moosebat do you know of any trainers in Essex? Thanks

I am booked with SV for 14th May! It can't come quick enough! Very excited and as wedding and holiday season coming up I am hoping to be very busy.

Does anyone do this mobile as I am in the middle of getting my home salon built?

Fingertips centre. Xx

I was a model for a course today and lost 3.5" - bit disappointed! Was hoping for more!

I was a model for a course today and lost 3.5" - bit disappointed! Was hoping for more!

I don't understand why you would be disappointed? 3.5" loss of FAT - for just laying on your back for 60 minutes, it's hardly hard work is it? Lol! How else could you have lost that FAT in 60 minutes?
Also 3.5" is just the start - don't forget... This is a 72 hour treatment! You will lose more IF you follow the aftercare! :) you will be feeling much better in 72 hours IF you follow the aftercare ;) xxx

I'm doing the training tomorrow at the fingertips centre, is anyone else? I can't wait :)

I don't understand why you would be disappointed? 3.5" loss of FAT - for just laying on your back for 60 minutes, it's hardly hard work is it? Lol! How else could you have lost that FAT in 60 minutes?
Also 3.5" is just the start - don't forget... This is a 72 hour treatment! You will lose more IF you follow the aftercare! :) you will be feeling much better in 72 hours IF you follow the aftercare ;) xxx

Yes I know it's good for doing nothing I suppose but when you think of all the body parts you measure it's hardly anything off of anywhere.
After seeing and hearing some big results I thought I'd lose something off my stomach!

Yes I know it's good for doing nothing I suppose but when you think of all the body parts you measure it's hardly anything off of anywhere.
After seeing and hearing some big results I thought I'd lose something off my stomach!

You still have time to lose plenty more. Some people start off low and end up losing a lot because they have stuck to the recommended after. Others start of high and don't lose much more. It varies from person to person, medical condition, metabolism, liver function, life style etc. The average loss is between 3 and 5 inches.

Also remember - they were training so techniques will improve too :)

Stick to the aftercare and then see how you feel ;) xxx

It was a lovely treatment though - my skin feels so soft!

I trained yesterday with Joy and completed the wrap on my mother (66 yrs) myself with Joy supervising, she lost 11.75" couldnt believe it, incredible loss. She is healthy, fit and trim, so to lose this was unbelievable. Think she will want me to take my kit to her on weekly visits from now on!! x

I am booked to do the SV course at The Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh on 16th May - I cannot wait, hoping this really takes off with it coming up to holiday/wedding season :lol:

hi if you are intersted in shrinking violet and wish to receive more information please email [email protected]

Latest posts

Back