Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Wondered if any of you offer this?
If so are there any side effects and more importantly is it any good?

Xx

So does it not have side effects z

I cant comment on shrinking violet but my clients are getting great results with It Works body wraps. These are a natural and botanical based product from the states.I was pretty cynical at first until I tried it. Lost 4 inches after 1 and now have lost 17 inches! Clients are loving it, so am I as they are all commiting to an inch loss programme. Pm me for more info

finding it absoultely fantastic. my ladies are loving sv and the results are great and are staying off. a great wrap.

tigi
xx

Slight increase in urination for 2-3 days

Shrinking Violet Body Wrap works by Lipolysis. The fat is removed from the areas you want without effort or discomfort. The amount of fat reduction varies depending on your build, but many people may reduce by at least one whole size after the first treatment. Unwanted fat in difficult areas such as the stomach, bottom, thighs, hips and upper arms, are a big problem. Lipolysis offers pain-free slimming and breaks down inside the actual fat cells where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acid so that they can be excreted in tissue fluid and further transported to the lymph vessels.

The active ingredient is Phosphatidylcholine

Slight increase in urination for 2-3 days

Shrinking Violet Body Wrap works by Lipolysis. The fat is removed from the areas you want without effort or discomfort. The amount of fat reduction varies depending on your build, but many people may reduce by at least one whole size after the first treatment. Unwanted fat in difficult areas such as the stomach, bottom, thighs, hips and upper arms, are a big problem. Lipolysis offers pain-free slimming and breaks down inside the actual fat cells where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acid so that they can be excreted in tissue fluid and further transported to the lymph vessels.

The active ingredient is Phosphatidylcholine

Do you feel the inches stay off? I.e. a good kick start to a healthy diet?

Shrinking Violet is an excellent jump start. For the fat to come back, new cells have to form that would happen if a person continued to eat excess calories. Combine the Shrinking Violet with exercise and healthy eating for optimum results.

Shrinking Violet is an excellent jump start. For the fat to come back, new cells have to form that would happen if a person continued to eat excess calories. Combine the Shrinking Violet with exercise and healthy eating for optimum results.

Is this something I could do on myself (even though I've not been trained in body wraps)? Of course I would never dream of carrying it out on clients or anyone else for that matter. Just nowhere in my area offers this :(

As a therapist you could but bear in mind Tigi's comments on another thread ie that it is quite hard to wrap yourself and a technique to get best results. We would not want you to be disappointed in results just through lack of procedure/knowledge xx.

To offer to clients a therapist would need to check with their insurance company if they are covered for this kind of treatment.

As the formula is very strong it is not made for home use even though we do a range of follow-on products for the client to continue the effect between treatments but it is not as strong. HTH

As a therapist you could but bear in mind Tigi's comments on another thread ie that it is quite hard to wrap yourself and a technique to get best results. We would not want you to be disappointed in results just through lack of procedure/knowledge xx.

To offer to clients a therapist would need to check with their insurance company if they are covered for this kind of treatment.

As the formula is very strong it is not made for home use even though we do a range of follow-on products for the client to continue the effect between treatments but it is not as strong. HTH

Thanks Moosebat, tbh I would not want to carry it out on anyone else other than myself without adequate training anyway as I would want them to achieve 100% results :) Whereas on myself, I would understand if I did not achieve 100% due to technique and knowledge! Thank you xxx

You are very welcome x

So how does it rid of fat cells?

I just don't want to end up with the number twos for days! X

" breaks down inside the actual fat cells where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acid so that they can be excreted in tissue fluid and further transported to the lymph vessels."

Are you maybe thinking of the fat blocking tablets ??

Last edited:
Ok so I shouldn't have any trouble ? X

Are these a professional product and so therefore a higher concentrate than actiderm wraps which seem to be everywhere at the moment but target parties and home use?

Yes it is salon strength and;
a) we are dedicated to providing a professional only product with retail add-on aftercare to increase salon revenue.
b) It is not easy to wrap yourself. The professional is trained
c) some wraps are part of MLM schemes which we don't do
d) some encourage people to drink a lot for 1-2 days before treatment therefore give better results due to water loss !!!!!
e) ours is based in organics infused oil for increased absorption,which gives a skin treatment at the same time and not a gel.

We do not diss any other brand so none are named but I would encourage reading both ingredients and procedure, including ours :)

Would also like to add..is all handmade by the inventor... cosmetologist Julieann in Lancs UK

Sounds really interesting Where do you go for the training?

It would depend on your insurance company as to what you would need to be covered. We do training in SV but you would need a basic beauty cert.

Any wrap training is fine to use it and some ins Co’s just want a beauty cert.

Latest posts

Back