Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone do these in the newcastle/northumberland area? :) xx

It is broken down and excreted through the lymphatic system, The active ingredient is used medically at a far higher strength to remove fat. Some countries take it orally, some inject it "flab jabs". Shrinking violet is applied topically at a 20% percentage, not neat. It has all relevant industry certifications.

I'm very interested and have skimmed over the six pages so this could have already been explained, please forgive if it has but are you saying it takes the fat out of the fat cells leaving you slimmer with however many inches lost but if you go at any time and have a glass of wine, cake or something yummy those cells will fill right back up straight away and you're back to square 1? I'm asking as if this is the case you would have to tell your clients that in order to sustain this inch loss they will have to have a lifestyle change.

No that will not happen straight away, it takes longer to gain fat than lose it. You will continue to lose fat if you carry on the same as usual and use the wraps regularly but obviously, will achieve far better results if combined with a lifestyle change. Also remember that alcohol causes bloating so although not fat, will give the impression of inch gain.

Just about to order our first lot of sv wrap, moosebat can you let me kbow roughly how many full body wraps 100ml does? Just trying to decide how much to order to start with x

Hi and thank you :Kissing:

100ml will do 3-4 full body depending on client size.

I have just started a group with FAQ here which may help ? Salon Geek - Shrinking Violet

Fab, thanks for your speedy reply, great will join group, off to order starter pack now :) x

All ordered :) just one more question how much is most people charging for a full body wrap? X

All ordered :) just one more question how much is most people charging for a full body wrap? X

It really depends on your location and what you include in the treatment..If you have a look on our Facebook page you can see what therapists are doing and sure they will help in pricing x

Gutted, tried shrinking violet myself a few weeks ago and today my daughter had the treatment no inches lost what so ever on either of us :( I'm a fitness freak so thought it was because iv got no fat but my daughter is a size 14 so had lots of inches to lose..

Gutted, tried shrinking violet myself a few weeks ago and today my daughter had the treatment no inches lost what so ever on either of us :( I'm a fitness freak so thought it was because iv got no fat but my daughter is a size 14 so had lots of inches to lose..

You didn't lose anything even in the first hour?? I've had ladies that are fitness freaks and nothing on them but still got 3-4 inches!!

If you could PM me details of when and where etc.. It cannot not work if applied correctly unless medical conditions so I would need to speak to both you and the therapist where you had treatment x

I would also add that it does not matter if a size 8 or 28, the oil can only penetrate so far so if bigger does not mean you lose more

Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Not one cm lost. I was rather disappointed. After hearing the rave reviews I wanted to introduce it to my salon, but wanted to try it out on myself first, and glad I did because if it doesn't work for everyone, there would be some unhappy clients to face :(

Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Not one cm lost. I was rather disappointed. After hearing the rave reviews I wanted to introduce it to my salon, but wanted to try it out on myself first, and glad I did because if it doesn't work for everyone, there would be some unhappy clients to face :(

Did you wrap yourself?? It's very hard to wrap yourself, would you not find another therapist offering it to try it that way?

Did you wrap yourself?? It's very hard to wrap yourself, would you not find another therapist offering it to try it that way?

Yes, I wrapped my thighs and stomach - nothing. There is no one in my area doing the service, I would have to drive several hours to find someone.

Agree with Nailaddiction in that it is highly likely not to get results wrapping yourself. It is far more beneficial to trial on a friend or family. I have said this several times in posts and this should have been explained to you when purchasing. Did you contact the Distributor to discuss the results ??

The results you should be getting/receive from clients are here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrinking-Violet-Fat-loss-Bodywrap/124487867675285

The only way it will not work is if applied incorrectly or a medical reason such as Thyroid problems

Last edited:
Sooo excited for this!! Doing my body wrap course Sept 4th!
This thread is fab and full of info. Will definately be looking into the SV Products :) x

Latest posts

Back