Shrinking Violet Facebook group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waxandpolish

Reaction score
So is anyone else not able to access this or have I been banned???

So is anyone else not able to access this or have I been banned???

Knowing you. Banned. ... ha ha ha;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Seriously going to be p***** off if that is the case! I will say no more until I find out if this is the case but whoa betide them if I have. They chose the wrong day in every way to get on the wrong side of me!

Then you really need to take it up with them.
It would be quite ironic if you aren't blocked, but they see this and then block you :)

Then you really need to take it up with them.
It would be quite ironic if you aren't blocked, but they see this and then block you :)

Which is precisely why I haven't stated what the issue is! How can you take it up with them if you are no longer a member of the group? I'd just like to know if other people still have access to the group? I'm aware that some changes were due to be made and group was changing however was under the impression that we would automatically be switched over.

No, no-ones been banned. The group is closing.

No, no-ones been banned. The group is closing.

Thanks for taking time to reply. Is closing or is already closed? If so where is new group? I can't find out because it says I'm no longer a member of the old one!

Yep groups closing, I can still see the group but can't post on the page of anything xxxxx

Whereas I can't see the group at all!

It says on there that no ones been ban but the groups closing I was on the page when the post about it closing came up so maybe that's why I can still see it as I haven't come off the page since it said it's closing? Xxxx

Instead of whinging to the world and his dog about something they cannot do anything about, if you cannot get onto the facebook group - why not email them or call them instead. I would feel that is much more productive

Instead of whinging to the world and his dog about something they cannot do anything about, if you cannot get onto the facebook group - why not email them or call them instead. I would feel that is much more productive

I hardly think asking a question is whinging! What a charmer you are my lovely! When said company don't answer pm's I think I'm fully justified to ask question of fellow therapists on here. If you've nothing constructive to add go back to the hole you crawled out of!

Wow - what a nice piece of work you are. What did I say to upset you that much to return with such offensive and abusive response. We are all supposed to be professional and it is posts like yours which make people want to avoid Salon Geek.

I will crawl back to my lovely salon with my lovely clients because I am a lovely person. My head rests easily on my pillow at night. Love and light

Jesus! Wax and Polish was asking a legit question!

Wow - what a nice piece of work you are. What did I say to upset you that much to return with such offensive and abusive response. We are all supposed to be professional and it is posts like yours which make people want to avoid Salon Geek.

I will crawl back to my lovely salon with my lovely clients because I am a lovely person. My head rests easily on my pillow at night. Love and light

So professional that when you had nothing of value to add you attacked me instead. Its precisely your unproductive comments that make people avoid asking questions on here.

Perhaps if you read over EXACTLY what I said - it was constructive - pick up the phone or email them and ask them. If you are blocked by them - which I have no knowledge of - then email them.

Then you came back with a very abusive post. You clearly want to have an argument so I will leave you to argue with yourself. Goodnight

Perhaps if you read over EXACTLY what I said - it was constructive - pick up the phone or email them and ask them. If you are blocked by them - which I have no knowledge of - then email them.

Then you came back with a very abusive post. You clearly want to have an argument so I will leave you to argue with yourself. Goodnight

Please don't jump on me here, but I can't see where waxandpolish is being abusive. I'm really concerned about what is happening with shrinking violet, too.

So when this person said: If you've nothing constructive to add go back to the hole you crawled out of!

that was not being abusive????

As a member of that group you could have been a lot more constructive and given me a straight answer - as a trainer for them I'm sure you probably know the answer.

So when this person said: If you've nothing constructive to add go back to the hole you crawled out of!

that was not being abusive????

Not to me - I've had far worse!

Waxandpolish is actually one of the nicest people you could meet.

There are a lot of people genuinely concerned about Shrinking Violet that have taken the time to invest in this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back