Shrinking Violet help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just introduced shrinking violet into the salon and it's gone mad! I'm having one problem though, with the bigger ladies and the wrap not being very wide when they get onto the bed the wrap is moving or scrunching up. I was just wondering if anybody else has this problem or if anybody wraps the client on the bed instead of when they're standing?

Thanks!

Hello.

With the larger lady we recommend wrapping downwards rather than from the legs up. Also when wrapping take each "circuit" a little higher over the edges to hold in place. You will use more wrap than with a smaller frame as have to make sure all tucked in. Hope this makes sense. Please feel free to call us if not :wink2: (ie I know what I mean but difficult to describe !)

That makes sense! Great thankyou, I will try this technique at 3pm on next body wrap client!

Please can anyone give me some contact info for the distributers of shrinking violet? Very interested in it x

Please can anyone give me some contact info for the distributers of shrinking violet? Very interested in it x

Is me :wink2: If you would care to PM me your details I will send you info x

Hi everyone,

I have just introduced shrinking violet into the salon and it's gone mad! I'm having one problem though, with the bigger ladies and the wrap not being very wide when they get onto the bed the wrap is moving or scrunching up. I was just wondering if anybody else has this problem or if anybody wraps the client on the bed instead of when they're standing?

Thanks!

Hi hun! Where are you based?

I'm desperate to try it on me!!!

It's near me!! How much is it?

£40 Hun! Includes a face and scalp Massage while you have the product on for an hour

Is me :wink2: If you would care to PM me your details I will send you info x
Hi there, I send you an email -via salon geek if you can send me some info regarding shrinking violet few weeks ago but no reply from you and wonder why. :rolleyes:

Hi there, I send you an email -via salon geek if you can send me some info regarding shrinking violet few weeks ago but no reply from you and wonder why. :rolleyes:

Hi, I answer within 24 hours max...as any on here who have recently contacted me can attest.. can you tell me what email address you sent to ? Or was it a PM ? Rolling eyes a tad harsh ???x

Last edited:
Moosebat can you also send me the info x

Hi, I answer within 24 hours max...as any on here who have recently contacted me can attest.. can you tell me what email address you sent to ? Or was it a PM ? Rolling eyes a tad harsh ???x

I'm interested in the wrap too!!

Thank you so much for the interest..Details are a bit too large to message so if you would care to PM me an email address I will be more than happy to forward :Love:

Thank you so much for the interest..Details are a bit too large to message so if you would care to PM me an email address I will be more than happy to forward :Love:

Can you please email to [email protected]
Many thanks

who is the distributer in Northern Ireland?

Hi have PM'd you :)

Training for this next week so excited x

Latest posts

Back