Shrinking Violet help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just had my partner try to wrap me with me telling him what to do. I'm not very slim I'll admit. We wrapped from bottom up buy it rolle over on the stomach and thighs. Does it need to be pulled REALLY tight, or not? And how many wraps could you get out of the salon starter kit?

Hi Sarah,

Yes it does have to be fairly tight. If you get some catering size cling film this can be put over the wrapture to hold in place which will make it easier. I would also suggest taking wrap higher over each "circuit" so overlaps more. It is not too easy to be wrapped by someone not trained but fair play :D

1 roll of Wrapture will do 3/4 full body depending on size. We put more in the starter kit so you have enough to practice with..do more spot treatments etc.

Please PM me if I can be any further help or you can call me tomorrow on 0800 567 7235 xx

Im having difficulty with the wrapture rolling on itself too, I've tried wrapping down and overlapping too. How about I wrap loosely first to get coverage then tight? Did you loose inches Sarah?

If you would like to call me I can go through it with you..xx

I didn't I gave up because it annoyed me lol! GRRR waste of product! X

I didn't I gave up because it annoyed me lol! GRRR waste of product! X

Don't give up! I've had some fabulous results and clients extremely happy. Mess around with different ways of wrapping. I think different people are wrapped different depending on size and shape. Try on your stomach by starting from top and wrapping downwards. Then when it starts to roll stop and start from bottom and wrap upwards, when it starts to roll take the wrap around your stomach in a X shape and then carry on wrapping down or upwards (depending on which way works best for you) ive done this on ladies that I've had problems with wrap rolling and find this helps! :)

You have been getting FABULOUS results Kerry.. keep up the great work x

Thanks so much for the tips I'll try and call you today hun but am pretty full today xxx

Hi girls is there any videos anywhere ? youtube? with similar wrapping ? I would love for someone who does this product to show how they do the process , How it is carried out and removed??:D

Hi,

The trouble with youtube videos etc, you are not always getting accurate info (think of all the ones on applying soak off nail products...badly... :eek:) We will not be producing anything outside of our training courses. It also encourages some without proper certification to "have a go" if they can get hold of product. Hope that makes sense ? :D

Maybe you could do a video Jane to help with this I am sure it would encourage everyone :D

Maybe you could do a video Jane to help with this I am sure it would encourage everyone :D

:D @ Sheila... problem is as above.. re non certified "having a go".. for example if we did a vid on how to spray tan ? I am certainly open for input so wonder how professional, qualified therapists such as yourself would feel to see DIY vids when you have spent time and money on your training. I know they wont have certs but we know where there is a will there is a way to get product ?? x

PS I suppose we could do "snippets"..not the full procedure... We could/would do something for those who had trained and could supply us with certs so they can get the optimum results from the product.

I get what you mean Jane re: the diy-ers, maybe a vid on wrapping one area, say the thigh or the tummy. I'm still having issues with the wrapture rolling - driving me bonkers!

Still loving the product though - had a lady today who's on Thyroxin, wrapped just her tummy and got 3.5" loss which I thought was pretty damned fine seeing as we had meds interferring and rolling wrapture!

xx

Hi Tracy. Nice job :D it will vary on that med but as long as expectations explained is worth having a go and that is a nice result. She should notice more tomorrow x We have had a 17.5 reported on FB today too (but not on med). I think our record is 21.5 on 1st wrap. Average is 4-9

We are sourcing a wider size so you will have options of 2 widths as to go wider on some areas will make it difficult. I have put a few tips on other SV threads so that may help. The best thing is to take the overlap higher x

Last edited:
:D @ Sheila... problem is as above.. re non certified "having a go".. for example if we did a vid on how to spray tan ? I am certainly open for input so wonder how professional, qualified therapists such as yourself would feel to see DIY vids when you have spent time and money on your training. I know they wont have certs but we know where there is a will there is a way to get product ?? x

PS I suppose we could do "snippets"..not the full procedure... We could/would do something for those who had trained and could supply us with certs so they can get the optimum results from the product.

Sorry you misunderstood I meant a DVD, showing my age, to pop in with the starter kit!:D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Now THAT is good thinking Batman :D (now showing my age !)

Does it matter if the wrap rolls a bit? As long as the area is covered and nice and tight?

No but skin needs to be covered. As mentioned on another thread we now have in a 250mm width size too x

Bumping this up- any new hints and tips??

Latest posts

Back