Shrinking Violet-is it worth training in? Still popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My younger clients love Faith Lift before a special event as make up goes on beautifully (apply the mask the day before) and also before and after holidays to restore skin radiance.:Love::Love:

Thank you for your comment but my question is for any one who may know not those who don't.

All I was suggesting is you go to the horses mouth rather than listen to rumors and speculation x

Thank you but I quite like this forum for information.

Thank you but I quite like this forum for information.
Rather than ask Mr Sweet or Tibby Olivier ....well then I expect you will get many versions ????

We are both professional Companies

Why is there so much prickliness on this thread? Folk are just answering questions and getting their head bitten off. No need!!!

Why is there so much prickliness on this thread? Folk are just answering questions and getting their head bitten off. No need!!!

I have to agree with you.

I am asking a question and the same geek keeps telling me to go to S2.

I have idly wondered why it came to S2 with a big splash and then it's gone.

I am not forcing an answer from anyone who doesn't know or doesn't want to say ... but please, leave me alone and let someone else answer if they are able.

If no one knows there will be no answer and that will be that.

Peace and respect.

I have to agree with you.

I am asking a question and the same geek keeps telling me to go to S2.

I have idly wondered why it came to S2 with a big splash and then it's gone.

I am not forcing an answer from anyone who doesn't know or doesn't want to say ... but please, leave me alone and let someone else answer if they are able.

If no one knows there will be no answer and that will be that.

Peace and respect.

But Moosebat is right, S2 are the people up ask. That way you'll get an accurate answer, not (perhaps) speculation. X

I would defo recommend SV training it is an extremely popular treatment in my salon and one of my best training investments I've made.

I would suggest contacting them direct as sometimes information on here isn't as honest as helpful as you would like. :)

I have trained in both Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift, and they are both fantastic products and have had great results and client feedback.

Fab Products, Results that speak for themselves.

You'll not be disappointed

To add to Mums post I personally don't have any problem and have respect for, S2 so not sure what all the fuss is about :Love:

Great thread by the way. Would you mind printing the clinical results or a link to the results please. I have numerous medical friends (doctors/consultants/surgeons) who categorically state the lipolysis will not take place with this product, for the simple readon it will not penetrate deep enough x

Great thread by the way. Would you mind printing the clinical results or a link to the results please. I have numerous medical friends (doctors/consultants/surgeons) who categorically state the lipolysis will not take place with this product, for the simple readon it will not penetrate deep enough x
Of COURSE if they would like to email us with relevant credentials the independent trial Dr can answer [email protected] and she is SO up with new science x

Of COURSE if they would like to email us with relevant credentials the independent trial Dr can answer [email protected] and she is SO up with new science x

Can I ask why it is necessary for an email to be sent with 'relevant credentials' to gain the trial details. Why are these not available to all?

Can't you post the clinical trial results here?x

Can I ask why it is necessary for an email to be sent with 'relevant credentials' to gain the trial details. Why are these not available to all?
I have explained in a previous post we take care of our therapists even when we get slated

can't you post the clinical trial results here?x

trial.jpg

I have explained in an earlier post re doing the best for our therapists and...yep..us

I really don't understand the agendas here fact is fact....we have no prob with any respected Company so really don't get what the prob is ....

I must admit, I too wondered why Sq didn't stock SV or faith lift for long. But that didn't sway me. I couldn't give a toss. I took it on and it works. I'm happy and my clients are thrilled with the results. It has been one of the most popular treatments in my salon since I invested in it. :biggrin:

Have posted top line results..all else with our PR..would direct all back to "mums" post and before anyone says about nepotism...Mum is my harshest critic and gives me the hardest time so when she goes "public" is..for me..an amazing thing :Love:

Latest posts

Back