Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wrap from the bottom up to the top by the way xx

I have never had a client not got a result Hun! Did you wrap yourself tight? I've had very skinny girls in tat have even lost 3-4inches!

Shrinking violet its a new body wrap product from enhance check them out on facebook there's some great results on there!

If you wouldn't mind me asking, how long do the results last? Gonna check them out on Facebook later as I'm busy now :) x

"Can you give tips on how to wrap on the stomach area? I have a slim waist then big at the bottom of my stomach and have a muffin top. The sides i know are fat. Maybe around my bellybutton its loose skin and some fat. But getting results??!!!"

I just had a mess about with different ways of wrapping to stop the wrap moving. Try when wrapping to lift up the loose area as you wrap! Moosebat also said try bigger cling film if you are finding the wrap moves! :)

Last edited:
Sorry just realised quoted the wrong post! With a good diet and exercise results can be permanent!

Okay will keep u updated xx

Moosebat also said try bigger cling film if you are finding the wrap moves! :)
Just to make clear :D If wrapping larger clients or larger areas, it may be worth using some catering size cling film OVER the wrap to hold in place. The wrap is not cling film as in what you purchase for the kitchen (although it is a film and it clings lol) or it won't work properly.

We are currently sourcing another width to add to the kit xx

Just to make clear :D If wrapping larger clients or larger areas, it may be worth using some catering size cling film OVER the wrap to hold in place. The wrap is not cling film as in what you purchase for the kitchen (although it is a film and it clings lol) or it won't work properly.

We are currently sourcing another width to add to the kit xx

Oh sorry didn't read what you said right! Thanks for confirming that :)

i would like to see a video in this treatment?

If you are trained in body wrapping it is not a different technique :biggrin:

Just bumping this up! Anyone else had any good results recently?

Just bumping this up! Anyone else had any good results recently?

I've just come back from a shrinking violet wrap! I'm a size 12 and lost 5.3 inches. I need to measure myself again tomorrow as you can continue to lose more.

It's quite a simple treatment to have - the oil is applied (not massaged in) and then you are wrapped tightly with the plastic wraps. You then lay down for an hour.

I don't know if I sweated the product as mentioned in an earlier post though. I didn't get hot at all, infact I felt a bit cold.

I would have it done again - I was told you can have it once a week but I could never afford that!

You had a great result for your first hour! Let's hope you get more in the next 12hours. It's recommended to use a heated blanket while lay on the bed to create heat.

It's defiantly work having a course of them though. Much better result then having just one! Let us know how you get on in 12hours!! :)

I've had it in my salon for a couple of months it is very popular. Most people lose on average 8-12 inchers per wrap. Very skinny lady lost 4 inches. Majority of inch loss is stomach and thighs. We use the wrap that they sell with the solution but also have a thicker wrap for bigger ladies stomach area to stop it from slipping. Would def recommend!

Thank you all for reporting back x. Our Facebook page "shrinking Violet fat loss wrap" has lots of unsolicited results. I am sure any of the therapists there will be more than happy to pass on their experiences/techniques if you contact them.. :)

Just find out about this treatment and was a bit skeptical but seeing what you guys have said about it think I'll give it a go. Having a bit of trouble finding somewhere near me but i WILL find somewhere :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Just find out about this treatment and was a bit skeptical but seeing what you guys have said about it think I'll give it a go. Having a bit of trouble finding somewhere near me but i WILL find somewhere :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

PM moosebat - she has all the contacts! Found one for me only half an hour away!

I Have had three clients so far, first lady lost 9 inches, second 8 inches and third 9 inches...I haven't used the heated blanket yet as I had the starter kit to trial the treatment but now I know it works I purchased the blanket today! Two of my ladies have re-booked their second treatment next week :) I wrapped my arms two weeks ago and lost an inch off each and after measuring today it has stayed off. I think I'm going to get the hubby wrapping me lol x Just wondering if you charge different prices for clients who say only want one or two areas wrapping rather than full body? xx

I don't really do anyone for just certain areas. I try and push clients in to be wrapped everywhere. I think if your going to have it may aswell get the full benefit!

I Have had three clients so far, first lady lost 9 inches, second 8 inches and third 9 inches...I haven't used the heated blanket yet as I had the starter kit to trial the treatment but now I know it works I purchased the blanket today! Two of my ladies have re-booked their second treatment next week :) I wrapped my arms two weeks ago and lost an inch off each and after measuring today it has stayed off. I think I'm going to get the hubby wrapping me lol x Just wondering if you charge different prices for clients who say only want one or two areas wrapping rather than full body? xx

Which blanket did you purchase? Was it a salon one or a consumer item?

Latest posts

Back