Shrinking Violet - single areas of body?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyx

Reaction score
Hi girls! i was wondering if you could do single areas of the body with the wrap i.e just the legs, tummy, etc or whether it has to be done on the whole body?

thanks x

You can wrap any area you like or avoid areas but remember its still the same amount of time on the bed so don't discount it its best to have one price for full body and if client chooses not to do an area that's there loss x

You can wrap any area you like or avoid areas but remember its still the same amount of time on the bed so don't discount it its best to have one price for full body and if client chooses not to do an area that's there loss x

but you would be using less product right? wouldn't it make more sense to just charge them less? does anyone have separate areas on their price lists? x

but you would be using less product right? wouldn't it make more sense to just charge them less? does anyone have separate areas on their price lists? x

You not using much less product but using same amount of your time how much is your time worth?

SV is a full body fat loss treatment, not fluid loss by heat and compression in areas. and spot on what geminikelli said x

Hi! Not only that but the fat wouldn't necessarily come off in the desired area anyway so best to do the full body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back