Shrinking Violet training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demsseb

Reaction score
Hello Folks. I, desperate to do the Shrinking violets wrap, but can't seem to fin anywhere other than Manchester to train in, and I'm based I'm the South West. I keep seeing Sweet Squared does it on me here but it's not on their website. Can anyone advise me please? Thank u x

Sweet Squared do indeed now offer Shrinking Violet & Faith Lift training. They do have Educators all over the country so best thing to do is give them a call tomorrow morning on 0845 210 6060 and they will tell you where your closest Educator is based :)

Oops sorry for blank message.

Hi demsseb,

Im am Educator for the London area, where about are you?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks so much for that. I live in Wiltshire, but I think there is a Bournemouth training centre which would suit me the most. Thank you though, you never know I may well be in touch. I'm very surprised its not on their website about the shrinking violets wrap. Hope I can get on it ASAP- so exciting x

Hi Lucy @ alternative Training Solutions in Shepton Mallet trains shrinking Violet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any training in Ireland does anybody know?

No worries demsseb. Yes, just give Sweet Squared a call and they'll give you all the details.

Sinead, yes training is available in Ireland too. There's a number for Ireland on the Sweet Squared website.

Thank you, I may have a look now :)

That's fantastic ladies, thanks so very much! Shepton Mallet is nice & close! I can't blimmin wait! X

That's fantastic ladies, thanks so very much! Shepton Mallet is nice & close! I can't blimmin wait! X

They no longer offer official Tibby Olivier Shrinking Violet training. The ONLY SV training is now done through Sweet Squared's Tibby Olivier Trainers.

Currently your nearest is Bournemouth or myself in Cornwall. Watch this space though! :hug:

Hello ladies just picking up on this post.My name is Paula and I am the official Tibby Olivier Sweet Squared trainer for SV at Bournemouth's Creative Academy Plus. As my fellow Tibby Trainers Della and Nina have already said SS now field all the training.

We would love to welcome you in to the Shrinking Violet family. As the other ladies said please call Sweet Squared to book and I will look forward to welcoming you on our amazing training course at the academy. :hug:

I promise you will NOT be disappointed x

Is there a training school near norwich??

Could someone please let me know what you already need to be trained in to do shrinking violet I'm thinking it could be a good add on to my current treatments also I'm in worcestershire am I near to any training centres

Thank you

Could someone please let me know what you already need to be trained in to do shrinking violet I'm thinking it could be a good add on to my current treatments also I'm in worcestershire am I near to any training centres

Thank you

I was on the phone to sweet squared earlier & they do training for complete beginners so you dont already need to be trained, its not too expensive either :)

That's great thank you I'm just starting my level 3 beauty therapy so may look into doing this as well will ring sweet squared tomorrow

Is there anywhere to train near Hertfordshire??

Unfortunately, you've just missed some dates in aug that were held at a temporary location in Hertfordshire. The closest to you will probably be in North London now.

Call sweet squared or check out the Creative Academy London facebook page for dates.

Hope it will still work for you.

Is there a training school near norwich??

Hi Labella!

I think your nearest is going to be Jeni Smith at Creative Academy Cambridgeshire, based in Peterborough? Sweet Squared will confirm though. 08452106060 . :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thank you

Hi BeautyBoutique!

There are separate courses for NVQ Level3 holders and total novices, but Sweet Squared will give you all the information you need on 08452106060

I am Sweet Squared's educator in Warwickshire (on the Worcestershire border), and I teach from Bidford-on-Avon and Salford Priors. I don't have any SV course dates in S2's system at present, but will be adding them very soon. :)

Hi BeautyBoutique!

There are separate courses for NVQ Level3 holders and total novices, but Sweet Squared will give you all the information you need on 08452106060

I am Sweet Squared's educator in Warwickshire (on the Worcestershire border), and I teach from Bidford-on-Avon and Salford Priors. I don't have any SV course dates in S2's system at present, but will be adding them very soon. :)

That's good to know thank you will keep a look out for sv, I spoke to you last month about doing my shellac brings them back course with you hopeful I'll be able to get booked on for the end of this month

Thank you Gemma ( Beauty boutique)

Latest posts

Back