Sick clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelleBaker

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Seems half of my clients are ill at the minute with the usual coughs, colds & snivels!! Today though I had a regular client for her monthly wax, she was coughing a lot during her treatment & I offered her a glass of water to which she replied she had whooping cough!! Just wondered how you other geeks deal with clients coming in for treatments when they're sick?! I worry I could pass it on to my little girl!! personally I would not go for a treatment if I had something so contagious?!! Xxx

Hi geeks! Seems half of my clients are ill at the minute with the usual coughs, colds & snivels!! Today though I had a regular client for her monthly wax, she was coughing a lot during her treatment & I offered her a glass of water to which she replied she had whooping cough!! Just wondered how you other geeks deal with clients coming in for treatments when they're sick?! I worry I could pass it on to my little girl!! personally I would not go for a treatment if I had something so contagious?!! Xxx[/Q

Neither would i but i really dont think some people think about others, I have ME so my immune system is terrible, i look at someone with a cold, catch it and it will floor me for weeks.
If someone coughs when im out shopping i run a mile:irked:
I dont have many clients just friends and family but most of them no do not come near me if you have something.
All you can do is wash your hand with antibac im always aware of not putting my hands near my mouth or eyes to.
Im sure you will be ok:)xx as for your client!!! charming!!!

Thanks for your reply! I used to suffer with ME so I know exactly how you feel!! Maybe that's why I get freaked by all these bugs lol I have my anti bac at the ready in my room & always make sure I don't touch my face!!
Hope you are well with your ME at the minute as its such a crippling thing to have xxx

Ahhh thanks so much, I've had it since I had my daughter 13 yrs ago, changed my whole lifestyle. How did you get better with having it? Any tips :)
It def makes you aware of bugs 😷xx

I really feel for you. So hard to explain it to people who don't suffer!! It's strange you say that as mine seemed to go when I had my daughter!!
My sister is a mental health nurse and she gave me a cognitive behavioural therapy work book & for me it helped quite a bit. I think you have to just really listen to your body & try not to over do anything. I know when I start to feel bad as my glands swell up & the aches come on :(
I found there wasn't much help out there for ME sufferers. My doctor literally just said look on the Internet & you will find your information that way!!
Xxx

swell up & I realise I need to take

Latest posts

Back