Sick customer!!??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?...

I spoke to one of my customers the other day who has overlays on (CND L&P) she is due tomorrow for her infills (3 wks) and said that she only has 2 nails left!!!

This is unlike her, she did tell me she has been really sick with the flu and that her skin was also terrible (breaking out is coldsores etc)...eeww.

I wondered if her illness would have affected her enhancements not staying on? Would being poorly have an impact on her nails not lasting as they should?

Any advice is appreciated :lol:

Jeny-Nails

Jenny-Nails said:
Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?...

I spoke to one of my customers the other day who has overlays on (CND L&P) she is due tomorrow for her infills (3 wks) and said that she only has 2 nails left!!!

This is unlike her, she did tell me she has been really sick with the flu and that her skin was also terrible (breaking out is coldsores etc)...eeww.

I wondered if her illness would have affected her enhancements not staying on? Would being poorly have an impact on her nails not lasting as they should?

Any advice is appreciated :lol:

Jeny-Nails
Nope babe, flu will not cause nails to lift.................
the nail enhancements sit on the nail plate............ and unless that has been sneezing and she has got snotty sidewalls and cuticle areas no way, Flue wont cause the nails to lift.............

But she might have picked at them out of boredom ??????
Or she might used some linement rub on stuff, that might have done something.......

But when she comes in, apply some scrubfresh to the nailplate and you can check for stress lines....these show up every so well with this..........
HTH

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Nope babe, flu will not cause nails to lift.................
the nail enhancements sit on the nail plate............ and unless that has been sneezing and she has got snotty sidewalls and cuticle areas no way, Flue wont cause the nails to lift.............
HTH

You totally crack me up ruth. lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back