Sienna Tonights the Night tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRx

Reaction score
Hi I have booked in for this tan was just wondering if anyone has tried it? I am having to get it as its the only way I can fit it in around work.. Thanx :biggrin:

I used it on a regular client last week
She usually has an 8% every week.
She was willing to try out the express tan & she washed it off after 2.5 hours.
She panicked that the tan had washed off but the next morning she had a lovely colour that was the same as the 10%

Hi there I have used this since it came out and have decided the name 'tonights the night' isn't really true because i have found if a client has this during the day for the same night, the colour only really is noticeable the next day, even if left on 4 hours.

I agree, it's not really tonight's the night, more like "use me if you need to wash off after a couple of hours"

I agree, it's not really tonight's the night, more like "use me if you need to wash off after a couple of hours"

Good to know :)

Tonight's the night is Sienna X's version of a fast/rapid tan.

The rapid or fast part of these tans is how qhickly you can wash the guide off NOT how quickly you will see your full colour.

These fast/rapid tans need to be applied a full 24 hours before the client needs their tan.

So long as the above is known and taken into account then the fast/rapid tans have their place and are great for anyone (like me) who doesn't like to keep the solution on for 6-8 hours or for those clients who are so busy that they don't have time to keep a 6-8 hour tan on.

Hi Geeks. I used Tantrix Organic Rapid tan on Saturday. It was applied at 12.30pm and showered off at 5.30pm (longer than required but I was busy). The tan looked a lovely colour for my night out on Saturday but I was even darker by Sunday morning. It's still looking good today.

Tonight's the night is Sienna X's version of a fast/rapid tan.

The rapid or fast part of these tans is how qhickly you can wash the guide off NOT how quickly you will see your full colour.

These fast/rapid tans need to be applied a full 24 hours before the client needs their tan.

So long as the above is known and taken into account then the fast/rapid tans have their place and are great for anyone (like me) who doesn't like to keep the solution on for 6-8 hours or for those clients who are so busy that they don't have time to keep a 6-8 hour tan on.

That's the only reason I've ever used the tonight's the night, for clients that don't have 8 hours to wait to wash off. I suggest getting tonight's the night done 24 hours before the occasion and wash off after 3 hours.

X

I love sienna but my clients didn't like it as you said its darker the following day which kind of defeats the object. I got it because thought I might get a few more on a Saturday morning but it wasn't dark enough then the following day it would be lol so thursday night is still my busy night for tans xxx

I think Sienna should change the name of tonights the night as all the posters imply you will have a tan the same day which isnt true

Latest posts

Back